DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note and Ghosts

3 posters

Go down

Death Note and Ghosts Empty Death Note and Ghosts

Post by Dragoonsnake Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 am

I'm sitting here, trying to RP, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a ghost starts pushing/pulling me, moving me around whereever the hell he wants me to, mugging me, giving me money, and all of that jazz. It's extremely annoying. They need to have their verbs taken away when they become ghosts.

Oh, and the Death Note? I don't know why, but anytime you input a death, it copies all the previous deaths and then pastes them before inputting the new one. So, say, it'd be like 1 , 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4: When you only input the death of 1, 2, 3, and 4 in that order. The Death Note then gets incredibly large and hard to use as a log for your kills. Also, 'rip piece' doesn't work, but I'm sure you knew that.

P.S. Give L a freaking jail verb!
Dragoonsnake
Dragoonsnake
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Death Note and Ghosts Empty Re: Death Note and Ghosts

Post by L-vs-Kira Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 pm

how does that work
L-vs-Kira
L-vs-Kira
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm

L-vs-Kira wrote:how does that work

Which?

Ghosts: Bad variables are bad

Death Note: Bad procedures are bad

Oh, and L did have a jail verb years ago. Back around the 2007-2008 era, back when DNO had the default GUI, there was a variety of different complaints on different Ls using the "Jail" verb. To my knowledge, I do not think that the "Jail" verb was ever edited to accommodate too much realism. (It was never made so that L could freeze/cuff a mob and push or pull a frozen mob).

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down