DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note

+4
W
Admin Old
Amon-Ra
Max Yagami
8 posters

Go down

Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note Empty Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note

Post by Max Yagami Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Like the topic says who do you act like or who do you think you really are in Death Note. And tell me why you think you are that person. Like i am still thinking but i think i act like Near a little because i still play with toys and i am kind of smart. But i am just still thinking so please tell who you think you are.
Max Yagami
Max Yagami
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note Empty My Roleplaying Persona

Post by Amon-Ra Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:06 am

When I role play, I tend to choose between a group of preselected mindsets. My most recently role play was as a German man bent on power, control, and leading people. Also, I tried a dual-personality role play before that. I try not to role play as a set person, but rather with a set personality.
Amon-Ra
Amon-Ra
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note Empty Re: Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note

Post by Admin Old Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 am

Amon-Ra wrote:When I role play, I tend to choose between a group of preselected mindsets. My most recently role play was as a German man bent on power, control, and leading people. Also, I tried a dual-personality role play before that. I try not to role play as a set person, but rather with a set personality.
He didn't even mention roleplaying, Ra.. you may wanna re-read his post before replying.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note Empty Re: Who do you act like and how do you relate in Death note

Post by W Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:33 am

I'm definitely related to Matsuda.

I have my moments.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 am

W wrote:I'm definitely related to Matsuda.

I have my moments.
Yeah, but in the end Matsuda delivers.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 am

Yuno wrote:
W wrote:I'm definitely related to Matsuda.

I have my moments.
Yeah, but in the end Matsuda delivers.

Burn
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

That wasn't a burn.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Yagami Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 pm

W wrote:That wasn't a burn.
it pretty much was...
Max Yagami
Max Yagami
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Iv been compaired to generic man walking streets a few times.....

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Fate wrote:Iv been compaired to generic man walking streets a few times.....
The dude who always complains how he needs a ride?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Yuno wrote:
Fate wrote:Iv been compaired to generic man walking streets a few times.....
The dude who always complains how he needs a ride?
I Dunno i'll screen shot a pic of him sometime

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Max Yagami wrote:
it pretty much was...

I meant in proper terms.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 pm

W wrote:
Max Yagami wrote:
it pretty much was...

I meant in proper terms.
Is your real name Michael?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 am

Yuno wrote:
W wrote:
Max Yagami wrote:
it pretty much was...

I meant in proper terms.
Is your real name Michael?

The meaning of this certain response is beyond my knowledge so I'm just gonna say....

Burn.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Real L Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 am

I think I'm like L because i calculate everything and my nickname is "Detective".

Real L
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:51 pm

"Real L" please do not Gravedig, especially if it is your first time on the forum, topics that haven't been posted on in over month are dead, you have one infraction because of this.
Topic Locked.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down