DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note:

+2
W
Nightmare Zarkus
6 posters

Go down

How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note: Empty How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note:

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm

If a suspect doesn't let you search or see the notebook them, jail them until they do. If they are kira and do the "lose the memory" gambit, leave them in there forever.
Bad RP? No. Anyone who thinks this is is an idiot. L doesn't have to be nice. Remember that.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note: Empty Re: How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note:

Post by W Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm

He doesn't eh? Well now that made catching Kira a lot easier, thanks Zarkus.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note: Empty Re: How to not make the same mistake L did in Death Note:

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Another thing you cna do is if you get in possesion of the notebook (confiscation, etc) remember, the death note states that you can do the loose memories thing, so make them touch the death note, thery will regain memeories, and if they continue to play dumb take it away from thme (they will reloose memories cuase they dont own it) burn it, say you burned it, and that will be that
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I don't know where people got the delusion that L has to be a pretty cool guy eh catches kira and doesn't afraid of anything (cookie if you get the reference). Its wrong. L is MORE then willing to break the law and be a dick to catch people.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Like I said many times you do not have to portray the actual character you are playing as, so if your kira you dont have to be a super smart evil genius wanting to rid the world of crime in the name of justice, if your a shingaim you dont have to be some bored naive shinigami with an amazing love for apples, if you are L's assitant you dont have to be called watari, if you are a sakura TV member you dont have to support Kira, this is rp, although you are given a role you are still your own character, its fun to copy a character every now and then (complete worshipping of kira) but, ok Im gonna make a really bad refrence, its like givingt yourself the name "Sasuke" Or "Naruto" On a naruto game, thats what it is like IMO, and again Zarkus, your right you can act like a complete dick, hey your still the world's number one detective, thats all that matters right? (sorry I am still a lil gwumpy from my nap I took a few hours ago)
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by La Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 pm

yes but why would a detective even want to be a dick. The nice people always get favored so that might be a way to win support and use the support. But of course everyone is their own character like Lelouch said.
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 pm

well,im an actor so it is natural i might have to play the ass/dick in things, but when im not acting im a nice person, i never really was an ass as L, but hey, whatever works
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm

La wrote:yes but why would a detective even want to be a dick. The nice people always get favored so that might be a way to win support and use the support. But of course everyone is their own character like Lelouch said.
Fire them if they don't agree with your methods.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:11 pm

I agree with the search thing.. But leaving someone in the jail ceil if you never saw how the notebook works and it disappears.. They shouldnt get life in prison..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Wait so you jail a person that might not be kira Till the end of the round and trash there fun, just so you can call yourself a winner? Dude thats not a winner, winners dont trash the game for others... you lot remind me of a certain dictator in Africa at the moment.

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down