DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you'

2 posters

Go down

Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you' Empty Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you'

Post by Jyuukendude Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Just thought I would share this with all my fellow DNO players.

You Scored as Anime...

Yahoo! My second favorite character of Death Note! You are Ryuk the God Of Death. You may look very weird, but your an awesome thing... You believe humans are a riot and so fun to watch. Ryuk follows Light around because Light picked up his Death Note when he dropped it. His excuse for dropping the Death Note, because he was bored.

If anyone has taken a similar quiz, it would be awesome if you replied with your results.

Peace Out

-Kaiso
Jyuukendude
Jyuukendude
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you' Empty Re: Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you'

Post by Ilyo Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:53 pm

I took quite a few actully, and learned some things about my self ,truthfully.

1st results
You Scored as Light Yagami
You are Light Yagami [Kira] . You want to create a world with no evil and you are very smart.

Light Yagami 70%
L 70%
Rem 60%
Misa Amane 50%
Ryuk 40%

2nd
For 40 % you are: You are L, the justice seeking mastermind! You are a very clever person, and work hard to achieve results. You have a sweet tooth, and seek knowledge in life. You stick by what you believe in, and are concerned with the good of others. You appear to oppose Light's actions in the anime/manga, and disagree with the idea that Kira is justice.
33.22 % of 16734 Quiz participants had this profile!

3rd
Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you' 922_L

4th
Results I got on a 'What Death Note character are you' 1384_L
I took these all honestly, unlike some other people do.
I belive L won it for my personality, at the moment.
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down