DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering

2 posters

Go down

DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering Empty DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering

Post by Admin Old Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm

We've had three DNO meetups in the past, and if I may say so myself, they were all very successful. For example, there was the one in April...

Spoiler:
Gabe, clearly enjoying himself at the Candy Bar~

Then the one in June...

Spoiler:
Haku, Lulu and I, looking absofreakinlutely lovely after a roller coaster.

And then the one in August...

Spoiler:
Omnis looking masculine as hell laying on my bed (wat).

So anyways, point being, we had some very successful ones and are ready for a fourth! This time hopefully getting more than three people, but who knows really!

October 8th- Friday: Friday is the day that everyone will get here. If everyone is here, we can hang out at my house, or walk around the town for the day. If people all make it here before 6, then we can probably go to Roosevelt mall and walk around until night, then go back to whatever place you're staying at to meet the next day.

October 9th- Saturday: Saturday will be the main day, and will require a slightly early rise. Everyone will gather at my house, or will be picked up, and we'll be driving to Manhattan to go to the Javits Center for the New York Anime Festival / Comic Con. Expected arrival is probably around 11, or 11:30, and we'll stay there until dinner time, depending on how long people would like to stay- likely around 5 or so. If it ends up that by chance we don't want to go to the Anime Festival, we could go to the local amusement park, walk around town, or do pretty much anything.

After the point of doing whatever main activities we'll be driven back and will gather at my house in which the actual party happens, basically whoever comes hanging out at my house and having a DNO-themed Halloween party; which will consist of candy and movies and appropriate decor. I'll have movies playing, movies to be decided, but it seems for now it's going to be Inception and another one. From there, later on that night around 10 or 11, everyone can go back to their hotels or places that they're staying, and that ends the day.

October 10th- Sunday: It really depends on when people are leaving, but if we have enough time we can plan something for the last day. Otherwise, this is when everything ends and you head on home.

Everything is subject to change, but overall it sounds like a pretty good idea.
If by chance you're interested in going, I'd be willing to help make travel arrangements and arrangements on where you could stay, just get ahold of me for that much. If you have your own choice of place you'd like to stay, preferrably make it somewhere on or very close to Long Island, NY, because that's where everything's going down. If you're going to stay longer than those three days that's fine, but keeping in mind school and all of that, it may not work out well for some people.

If you find that you can't make it to this meetup, depending on the success of this one there will likely be another in December over Winter Break, or over Spring Break in March.

If you think you can make it, would like to make it, or anything, please RSVP! I'll need to know how much money to gather, because to help make things easier for you I'll be buying all meals for everyone, and getting everyone a little something nice.

So, reply with any questions or if you think you can go or want to go! <3 Hope to see you guys there~

Most Likely Attending:
K
Omnis
Lulu

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering Empty Re: DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering

Post by W Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

I'll be the creepy brown kid in the shadows.

EDIT: I might go if my school's rugby team actually does well this year

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering Empty Re: DNO Official Group Meetup- Halloween Party and Gathering

Post by Admin Old Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Well if you do that should be interesting. Hope to see ya there then.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down