DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large update is LARGE.

4 posters

Go down

Large update is LARGE. Empty Large update is LARGE.

Post by Admin Old Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Okay.
So there is quite an uber uber uber update planned.

Which involves remapping
of the ENTIRE GAME
INSIDE AND OUT

Lots of stuff gets shiny new pixel art
LOOOOADS of features.

Including some brand new ones, like...

Forensics- figure out the time a person died, and how.
Cameras- Plantable cameras for L, he can place them wherever he'd like and get a look at the place.
ATMs- Deposit money in an ATM if you don't feel safe running around with cash- there are lots of muggers, y'know. You can even use a credit card to make purchases at some shops if you feel safer!
Upgraded cell phones- Now with a much easier to use interface, phones are much more convenient and texting other people is a breeze.
Gachapon Machines- The famous toy machines from Japan now make their way to DNO. In a capsule machine, you put in a small amount of yen and out comes a toy! Or in this case, perhaps something much more useful...?
Purchasable houses- You are able to purchase a house and make it yours, which makes you able to not only order things from catalogues and get it delivered home, but you're able to send mail, and more!

And the return of some old favourites!

Advanced Death Note features- You've got to abide by more of the official rules now, but you also get a few nifty new features... tearing out pages included, of course.
Tutorial- A full and very interactive tutorial for all the new players!
Notebooks and Cassettes- Record a message, or write a memo. Stick it somewhere, creep someone out, whatever you'd like really.

If you're interested in seeing these updates as soon as they're put in, you should be online this sunday, at 3 PM EST, because that's when the server will go live, and that's when you'll see the new and improved DNO. Before the update is released, feel free to suggest anything you'd like.

Hope to see you there!

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Large update is LARGE. Empty Re: Large update is LARGE.

Post by Severike Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:35 am

AMAZING O.O

Sounds like a lot of work, but I can't wait

EDIT: K, you are amazing T.T... I thought this was planned, but if you're putting it up today at 3... :DD

I'ma so be online :D!

Last edited by Severike on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Severike
Severike
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Forensics, I think I just died.
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Severike Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh, the suggestions:

If you put the ripping of Death Note pages back in, please make them non-drop and Give only... Bad memories of the pages scattered everywhere >.<...

Learn-able skills are also a thing I've always wanted to see. I've seen some people abuse lockpicking in several ways, and I think it's all based on luck at the moment, so maybe it could be learnt at an exchange for lifespan, as well as some other things like Martial Arts. (Remember L and his Capoeria?... Heck yesh!).
Severike
Severike
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Id rather not see hand to hand combat come back to dno, am i the only one who remembers the spam punchers?
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Severike Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Spam punchers would be a problem, but i'm thinking more along the lines of disarming someone or so-such, and only a certain few got to learn them, and for a severe price.
Severike
Severike
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down