DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pen's posts = tl;dr

+2
Chib
Omnis
6 posters

Go down

Is it long?

Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_lcap25%Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_lcap75%Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_lcap0%Pen's posts = tl;dr Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Pen's posts = tl;dr Empty Pen's posts = tl;dr

Post by Omnis Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Everyone is aware of our moderator Pensuke, right? Well, those of you who know him also know his RP posts for a lot of things are PRETTY DAMN LONG. Kenji and I are saying a certain post of his is tl;dr, but he denies it to no end. So, I'll leave it to you, the people. Read the post Pen made in the spoiler below, and post your vote in the thread, also put your opinion if you want.

Spoiler:

6413 characters, 823 words... the vote is yours. (this is for a byond pokemon game, btw)
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pen's posts = tl;dr Empty Re: Pen's posts = tl;dr

Post by Chib Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 am

SPACE OUT YOUR FUCKING PARAGRAPHS.

Otherwise, no worse than my RPs.

Spoiler:
3922 characters, 704 words.

And for consistency;
Spoiler:
3270 Characters, 580 words. Surprisingly exact.

Both of the above from SOTF. He posts about the same length there as well, as it goes.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 pm

What Chib said.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, he knows for a fact his posts are too long. He's been reminded of it, and told it, and understands that they are. I don't know if he thinks its funny pretending that he doesn't get it, or amusing of how huge of a post he writes when no one would even think of writing something half that big, or anything... but it's really, really not.

I mean if he really wants to and really feels it's funny, or being ignorant about something so simple is cute or something, or whatever he thinks, then he can go ahead. As far as I'm concerned, if he does something like that anyone in whatever roleplay has every right to completely ignore what he wrote if they'd like.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Normally I wouldn't be so adamant if it were a forum RP post or anything... but this is for a BYOND GAME... A POKEMON ONE AT THAT... So I ask, was all that really necessary?
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 pm

My point still stands.

He knows it's not.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Am i the only one amused at teh fact that your complaining about someone who moderates on an rp game because he rp's too long? would you complain if you got too many fires with your burger? Honestly id much rather have somene who rps too much then the 80% of dno that rps like "grabs money, and runs without the person ever having a chance at catching him" Random noob has mugged you for 43 yen.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I'd rather have that than someone who writes 3 paragraphs for something that can be done in a half of one, but that's just me. Because it delays the roleplay and makes it longer, and inconvenient. Especially considering it's a roleplay game, meant for fast paced story, not for... well.. forum RPs.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Well, the point was, I was told to write a lengthy, detailed RP. If you've seen me play DNO, I don't make my RPs that long. Not even close. As for forum RPs, I may go overboard sometimes, but I usually don't realize it until someone brings it up, and even when I do look at it, it doesn't look 'long.'
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

It isn't that long. What makes it too long to read and makes me piss my pants is that it's all one paragraph.

You, sir, have made me lose a half of 20/15 vision.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down