DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is some Gm does delete my posts

4 posters

Go down

Why is some Gm does delete my posts Empty Why is some Gm does delete my posts

Post by Lost and found Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Today in the 5 hours to this minut. I made 3 posts to say i was banned and i wanted to know if i could be unnbanned. I admit the first to post where fault but the last of the 3 got all the information you needed and you didn't have to delete the post and just say what i did fault in my post.

PS : plz dont delte this and give me a reason

Lost and found
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Why is some Gm does delete my posts Empty Re: Why is some Gm does delete my posts

Post by W Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Here are several reasons why they would delete your post. One - it was more than one post ... keep all of the information in one post so you don't litter the forums with useless posts. Two - it's annoying to see the English language raped in multiple posts. Three - you were banned for several reasons ie. bad RP. If you were banned yesterday, here's why, since so many people got banned and booted after around five warnings.

1) The door was locked
2) The C-4 was behind the door attached to the locks, so if the door were to swing open too much then it would explode
3) You went in when the door was locked

Yeah, a lot of people got banned/booted yesterday. You being banned was most likely a bad roleplay moment. I'm not insulting you, I'm telling you the truth on why you were banned or not. It was either because of bad RP or for major RK/RA.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Why is some Gm does delete my posts Empty Re: Why is some Gm does delete my posts

Post by Ilyo Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 pm

W wrote:Here are several reasons why they would delete your post. One - it was more than one post ... keep all of the information in one post so you don't litter the forums with useless posts. Two - it's annoying to see the English language raped in multiple posts. Three - you were banned for several reasons ie. bad RP. If you were banned yesterday, here's why, since so many people got banned and booted after around five warnings.

1) The door was locked
2) The C-4 was behind the door attached to the locks, so if the door were to swing open too much then it would explode
3) You went in when the door was locked

Yeah, a lot of people got banned/booted yesterday. You being banned was most likely a bad roleplay moment. I'm not insulting you, I'm telling you the truth on why you were banned or not. It was either because of bad RP or for major RK/RA.

Wow of all days I dont play is the day that there seems to be an epic rp with C-4 and explosions

Also lost and found I have a feeling you will not be banned forever just for a little bit *just my oppinion*
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

Yeah, I held Manzen hostage for 10 RG Days waiting for my demands to be met. I sort of helped Kira in a way when I pretended to be Kira although it was obvious I wasn't Kira. Kaibura was the real Kira and I got L to reveal the name. The C-4's were real. The next RP the C-4's were just boxes with a lit match and a teaspoon of thermite, and that stuff can get deadly if you're close enough. But yes.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost and found Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:18 am

i did only get 2 warings so

Lost and found
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Well that explains it ... you're lucky to have gotten more than one warning.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Lost and found wrote:i did only get 2 warings so

you only need 2 warning's in my book.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down