DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actual good news!

+2
Yuirishu Moon
Admin Old
6 posters

Go down

Actual good news! Empty Actual good news!

Post by Admin Old Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 am

So I'm looking into purchasing a hosting account. With this I won't have to go onto my other computer and do so, and it should be a lot faster, and up a lot more often-- daily even. The service looks pretty affordable, but the only problem is that after a month or two I may need some financial help.

Which is why if anyone has any ideas on how I can earn money, whether it be setting up a donation button, or any sites to earn me some paypal cash, or even selling something, or whatever it may be, I'd appreciate it. The fact is that I just don't have a lot of money in my paypal but I'm willing to work for it in some way to help DNO.

So celebrate, for if this works out we have an actually decent server up a lot more often!

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Actual good news! Empty Re: Actual good news!

Post by Yuirishu Moon Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am

Yeah, uhm..If you need financial help, I can send up to twenty dollars monthly.
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Nah, it's fine, I do appreciate the offer though. We're accepting donations but not that kind of money-- that's a lot. It's only $7.50 a month anyway.

So for anyone reading this, if you've got any spare paypal cash and you wanna donate it, there are a few things you'll get out of it, read up here: http://www.deathnote-online.com/Donations-h2.htm

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

I'd donate but I'm flat broke. Good to hear a server is going to be up, though.
Crow
Crow
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 pm

While i don't play often, as a oldbie, i could offer up a sum of money monthly into your paypal to help.

That or i could design clothing, due to copywrite i wouldnt use likenesses of death note, but sketches of IC descriptions (preferably donated by players) to make fully custom hand made clothing, however since im just one man and im offering to make them via hand they would be reasonably expensive and i could only make one at a time.

Or you could refuse my help xD

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm

That's really nice of you and I very much appreciate it, but you really don't have to do all of that stuff for us. Though I will admit the clothing thing is awesome, it'd be pretty time consuming and tough xD thanks again though!

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 am

There are a number of "offer" websites on the internet that pay directly to your PayPal account. They offers are usually worth a few cents each but they are easy to complete, they usually just require a name (make a fake one) email(gmail can quickly make fake or spam accounts). My favorite is cashle.com it gives daily payout. I've used it before and I've received my money every time.

I also have one more idea,
If you do decide to use cashel you could give the account info to some trusted DNO members and they could do offers once and a while for you. (Now I of course realize that this is risky which is why its just a suggestion, I would honestly just keep it to myself)
Im sorry, I know this is long, I tried to explain it as simple as I could as to keep it short and sweet but as you can see,... I didn't do that good of a job.
Blue
Blue
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

I'd donate but I'm only 13, turning 14 this march. Have to wait for summer. ._.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey, what a coincidence, I'm also 13 turning 14 this march~
And it's fine, don't worry. Now it's not a problem but as soon as the money is due, if I don't get enough, DNO will be down.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down