DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be a good L

+2
Ilyo
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
6 posters

Go down

How to be a good L Empty How to be a good L

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 am

The step's to be a good L are not that hard.First of all do not randomly acuse people of being kira becouse you see a dead body next to them (the bug) and you see the DN under there shoulder. (noobish)
Make sure you gather evidence ICly and the evidence has to be really good.Do not random jail.When you do jail someone make sure you are near them so you can cuff them and then throw them in jail (no occ reason's) . Announce yourself as L when there are multiple death's.Here is a sample of what the opening should look like.

*All tv screen flicker off and on a big italic L appear's on all tv station's* .

Ending- *Tv screens flicker off and on all tv station's go back to normal*

That is just an example.Dont tell people you are L ICly before you announce only in ooc.When you hire task force member's tell japan you are.It is good that you check them for your own reason's.You have to find out the way's kira kill's Icly like you could gather evidence to find out that kira need's a name and face to kill and that his goal is to rid the world of evil.

Hope this help's New player's.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

How to be a good L Empty Re: How to be a good L

Post by Ilyo Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:51 am

nice post this will really help alot of the newer players...

p.s

I don't know why but I just thought it would be funny if when L came on the screen he started asking if pepole could hear him and then start talking....(yes i know that sounds stupid but its late and just about anything is funny when your tired enough)
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:25 am

It all depends on how you customize your L role. Since being L doesn't neccessarily mean you have to RP exactly how L RPs, instead of just a giant L you could show a moving packman moving around the letter L. It's unique

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassk Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:42 am

Yea that Pacman really was "unique". xD
Kassk
Kassk
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:10 am

Ryuzaki Devils Angel wrote:The step's to be a good L are not that hard.First of all do not randomly acuse people of being kira becouse you see a dead body next to them (the bug) and you see the DN under there shoulder. (noobish)
Make sure you gather evidence ICly and the evidence has to be really good.Do not random jail.When you do jail someone make sure you are near them so you can cuff them and then throw them in jail (no occ reason's) . Announce yourself as L when there are multiple death's.Here is a sample of what the opening should look like.

*All tv screen flicker off and on a big italic L appear's on all tv station's* .

That is just an example.Dont tell people you are L ICly before you announce only in ooc.When you hire task force member's tell japan you are.It is good that you check them for your own reason's.You have to find out the way's kira kill's Icly like you could gather evidence to find out that kira need's a name and face to kill and that his goal is to rid the world of evil.

Mistake : ''That is just an example.Dont tell people you are L ICly before you announce only in ooc ''.

Fixed: You cannot tell anyone over OOC that you are L, you may tell anyone before you announce that you are L Icly, it's up to whom ever is L, but he shouldn't put the game contents over OOC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistake : '' When you hire task force member's tell japan you are. ''

Fixed : Again that is L's choice, but he shouldn't do that in my opinon. Plus how would that stop kira from joining a search?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''
*All tv screen flicker off and on a big italic<Old english five < ]] appear's on all tv stations* . ''

Fixed : ~* All television screens pause, for several moments before an bold old english five appears with a white background *~

~~ Everyone has there own way of doing it.

~ Nice work, Ryuzaki.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 am

Story wrote:
Ryuzaki Devils Angel wrote:The step's to be a good L are not that hard.First of all do not randomly acuse people of being kira becouse you see a dead body next to them (the bug) and you see the DN under there shoulder. (noobish)

Mistake : ''That is just an example.Dont tell people you are L ICly before you announce only in ooc ''.

Fixed: You cannot tell anyone over OOC that you are L, you may tell anyone before you announce that you are L Icly, it's up to whom ever is L, but he shouldn't put the game contents over OOC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistake : '' When you hire task force member's tell japan you are. ''

Fixed : Again that is L's choice, but he shouldn't do that in my opinon. Plus how would that stop kira from joining a search?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''
*All tv screen flicker off and on a big italic L appear's on all tv station's* . '' old english five

~ Nice work, Ryuzaki.

Actually you could tell people you are L in ooc it's ot that big of a deal beside's if somebody ask who is L and you dont answer someone else will just say you are L plus if i recal you never said that and never told your location therefor you shouldn't of had any task force member's only Watari unless you went outside and hand picked them.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 am

1 ~ Saying over the OOC that you are L is terrible, it's breaking an Role-playing rule.
The host should know whom L is, since he/she assigned L.

2 ~ '' Plus if i recal you never said that and never told your location therefor you shouldn't of had any task force member's only Watari unless you went outside and hand picked them. '' << You lost me there, it didn't make sense to me. Either you are going against what you said, or making no sense.

3 ~ It's up to L to decide if he wants task force members, Mr. Ryuzaki.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 am

Story wrote:1 ~ Saying over the OOC that you are L is terrible, it's breaking an Role-playing rule.

2 ~ '' Plus if i recal you never said that and never told your location therefor you shouldn't of had any task force member's only Watari unless you went outside and hand picked them. '' << You lost me there, it didn't make sense to me. Either you are going against what you said, or making no sense.

3 ~ It's up to L to decide if he wants task force members, Mr. Ryuzaki.

If it is a RG you need TF member's {i have not played that game in awhile}
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 am

Yeah you might, I agree with you there.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 am

i feel like playing DNO right now but i can not ;(
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tybalt. Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Story wrote:1 ~ Saying over the OOC that you are L is terrible, it's breaking an Role-playing rule.

In my opinion, Saying over OOC that you are L is not as terrible. I've seen many good roleplayers do it, even in my server. And hm, its the way to assign Watari aswell. So not to start an arguement, meh; Saying that over OOC is not *that* Terrible, just using that knowledge to get to L is the breaking the "role-playing" rule.

Tybalt.
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down