DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My(Bladethe1) Server

5 posters

Go down

My(Bladethe1) Server Empty My(Bladethe1) Server

Post by Bladethe1 Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:21 am

(The purpose of this topic is to bring it to the attention that I was willing to host again, and to tell the older players(W, and people like that) that I was returning.)

It's most likely that alot of new people don't really know me, which isn't surprising in the least.

A few(Two, maybe?) months ago, I hosted a server whenever MitsukiX's was down, or whenever she was AFK. It had 'Universal Wipes', so things that happened in the last round could potentially effect the next, depending on what it was.

I also roleplay/ed better than W. I didn't see what's so good about him, and I still don't, but anyway... I'll be hosting my server almost 24/7. The reason I say 'almost 24/7', is because you can't leave a server of Death Note Online unattended until Kira adds some self-monitoring things for servers.

Being the such nice guy that I am, I invite most people(Except those on my Daemon Ban list) to come in, have a nice decent roleplay that's actually serious, and hopefully re-play.

Just for those who want to know my server rules before they join, Here they are. ~
~Cloning Items(Is it even possible anymore?) will result in an insta ban, not sticky, but ban.
~RK will result in an insta ban, unless there's a REALLLYY legit reason for it, besides the 'o it waz not me plz dun ban'(heh, never works.)
~Non-RP will result in a boot via Daemon, because I can't have a nonRPer messing up the RP for everybody else, because that'd be highly uncool.
~Multikeying isn't that bad, but it's still a no-no. It's only against the rules if you use it to give yourself Yen, or something like that.
~All the other basic rules(Spamming, etc) will result from a boot-10/ban-24/ban-then finally, a permanent sticky ban.

I have always had a 'Do something really bad? Sorry mate, you're banned.' policy. If you don't like it, then don't play on the server that I'll be hosting for a week or so.

Bladethe1
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

My(Bladethe1) Server Empty Re: My(Bladethe1) Server

Post by W Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Well I was a pretty bad RPer back then, and I don't really remember you at all. I've only played for about a month and a half, and by the 4th week I have become one of the best roleplayers.

Last edited by W on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wabuu Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Yeah, W has gotten good since he's started playing. He's one of the best roleplayers online.

Wabuu
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Yes, well I was in fact a bad RPer back then. But as I said, I have come one of the best around when I played for a while and was given a few chances.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 am

What the hell? Even if did blackmail, have you ever heard of TAKING A FUCKING JOKE?!
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladethe1 Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:01 am

Regarding my server, due to school and the inability to host DNO 24/7 due to reboots and having no roles etc, I will only be hosting as soon as school ends.(Which is pretty late for Americans)

There will also be a new 'mode' or 'round'(Or two) on my server, which isn't Reaper's/School(Something the players of my server invented, which is actually quite well made.).

The mode is called 'Childhood Murders', otherwise known as 'CM'. This mode is basically putting the players in the shoes of L/Kira in their childhood, basically, pre-Death Note anime/manga. Basically, L/Kira are children living their lives before Light eventually found the Death Note. There WILL be a Death Note in this mode, but no Shinigami. It will be open for anybody to discover.

Another 'mode' or 'round' is called 'Character Roleplay', or 'CRP'. It's basically the players as L/Kira when the anime/manga was going on, but allows the characters to change the plot. This could also be used to re-enact different episodes or chapters.

They'll only be sub-plots to use when i'm bored, but just letting people in on the stuff before it happens.

Bladethe1
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kokopuffs591 Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:33 am

Bladethe1 Your name seems familiar.. Ive met you somewhere .... Mitidake maybe?

Whatever Anyways once you open the server you can see my epix Mello skillz. But First Kira needs to make the Mafia Base Bigger D:. I want the kidnap verb noaws
kokopuffs591
kokopuffs591
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down