DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaia; The True Faerie Tale

Go down

Gaia; The True Faerie Tale Empty Gaia; The True Faerie Tale

Post by Gabe Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:48 am

____________________________Gaia; The True Faerie Tale__________________________

{Florida's Theme. Don't worry, you'll understand what I mean, soon.}
{Preface}

The young man came closer and closer towards the glowing sphere, it was calling to him, the white little waves moving around inside the orb. He tried to resist but he could not, his temptation overthrew him. The boy grasped the orb with both hands, he breathed deeply before removing it from the stone pedestal where it sat. The entire room shook, the boy knew not what he had done, all he did was run with the orb in hand, he quickly shoved the orb into a steel box, he locked it and threw it up into the air, somehow, the man did not know how, but, the box floated high up into the air and it went through a hole in the ceiling.

The man now panicked, no way for him to leave the round, old, and vine covered room. He ran out through a door shaped opening and continued down a hall, he stopped as he heard the sound of water rushing. He turned in horror to see that the ruins were flooding. He ran full speed ahead, losing all sense of direction. Suddenly, the deadly water came in large amounts through small cracks in the ruins, the man was trapped in a corner. He sat down and accepted his fate taking in deep breaths, saying one thing before the water engulfed him... "God, forgive me..." the water took him and the ruins fell, they fell, returning into the sea from whence they came, taking an innocent pawn with them...

{For now, I will post only this small preface, the rest is yet to come, as well as the climax of Plague of Blood...}
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Gaia; The True Faerie Tale Empty Re: Gaia; The True Faerie Tale

Post by Gabe Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Chapter One
Miami, Florida
Douglas Park
December 20th, 2012
4:53 PM

“Go Kenji, go!” were K’s cheers for about an hour and a half. Gabriel yawned and outstretched his arms, the game wasn’t over yet. K, standing right next to him frowned “Gabe, stop being grumpy, this has been Kenji’s best game so far.” Gabriel rolled his eyes as Kenji ran around on the lush, green field. Kenji passed the soccer ball to others several times before passing it to his best teammate, Eiji.

Gabe would only stay with his emotionless face. He spoke after a short silence between the two. “At least I’m not some preppy cheerleader.” K raised her eyebrows “If I’m the preppy cheerleader, then you’re the grumpy, unmotivated mascot.” “Fair enough,” Kenji stretched out his arm and shouted out “Super Sneaky Ninja maneuver sixty-four!!!” Eiji nodded and continued on toward the goalie full speed.

Gabriel suddenly felt an extreme pressure on his cheek and the next minute, he was down on the ground. “Cheer for Kenji, damnit!” Gabe stood up, rubbing his cheekbone. He spoke so softly that K could barely hear it. “Go Kenji,” K shook her head “Fine, be that way.” K then turned to watch the game again. Kenji and Eiji surrounded the goalie on both sides, Eiji then kicked the ball way up high. The goalie jumped, thinking it was for the goal, it was for Kenji. The ball fell in Kenji’s direction and Kenji turned to where K and Gabe were standing. Kenji counted slowly aloud as the ball neared him, trying to make it suspenseful. “One… two, three, four, five, six, and seven…” He turned around and kicked with all his energy “NOW!” The ball flew right over the goalie on the ground and hit straight into the goal.

They had just scored the winning goal; K’s cheers nearly made Gabe’s ears bleed. Kenji and Eiji both high fived and approached Gabriel and K, she was the first to speak “Great game guys, you going to the party tonight?” Everyone shot a confused look at K and Kenji then decided to ask the question that they had been thinking, “… a party? Tonight?” K nodded “It’s some kind of thing about 2012, they say, ‘If we’re going to die tomorrow, let us party first!’ or something, anyhow, its tonight. So, you guys going? We could all meet up; apparently they decided to have it at my house, because I have a larger living room. I could do nothing but agree, I hate to kill fun.”

Gabriel, Eiji, and Kenji all agreed to go. Three hours later, about a half-hour before the party, each of them were getting ready. K put an old pair of black jeans that had a thin, thin tear near the left kneecap. She put on a coal-black leather jacket over a grey tank-top. She would let her dark blond hair down and let it show her light blue eyes when she wanted to look her best.

The half-hour over, students from K’s school started to pour in and soon, the house was full of teens wearing mostly blue or black jeans. K then looked around for her friends, moving through the crowd of teens. She then saw someone with very dark brown hair, almost black, they had green eyes, their hair was a bit of a kind of spiked style, they were wearing a white T-Shirt that said “I will wake up on December 21st, 2012 and say ‘Bring it!’” K knew who it was when she saw the shirt. She approached them and smiled.
“Kenji! So glad you were able to come.” “Well, what’s a party without the generic Kenji?” Another voice replied “A sane party?” it was Gabe, he wore a tree bark-brown long-sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans which really made him look stranger then he always did. The brown shirt went along with his brown eyes and hair which went down to his shoulder.

Kenji nodded “Yep, and we can’t have a sane party, can we now?” “I guess not.”

“Well I do believe we are done with the introductions for the night, aren’t we?” Eiji laughed as he continued in.
Eiji wore a black T-Shirt and tan pants to go with it. Eiji’s black hair was a kind of spikey, yet going down sort of hair. His eyes were also coal-black. K chuckled a bit “So, now that we’re all here, what should we do, besides the obvious answer?” While K awaited an answer the rest of the group ignored her completely and walked into the crowd.

K danced until about Eleven O’ Clock PM and she was already tired from the awesome music she had chosen. Gabe didn’t dance and neither did Eiji, they stood next to girls they could obviously never get and hit on them, failing each time. Gabe shook his head “What are we doing wrong?” “No Idea.” Kenji who was watching them from afar, facepalmed each time they failed at getting a girl. K sat down and just put on some music she had, at first she put on the whole Memento Mori album from Flyleaf, and second she put on a few Lady Gaga songs, she then just made the stereo repeat the songs so she could rest for a moment. K looked into the crowd and saw that most people liked it, she just stayed on a chair too tired to move, watching everyone dance and have fun.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Chapter Two
Boston, Massachusetts
Boston Common
December 20th, 2012
7:58 PM

The Moon’s light illuminated the area, the waves coming to and from the small pond danced in the Moon’s incandescence. The white light of the moon at night shone on Omnis’ thin, thin strands of blond hair hidden in his pure white hair. His light blue eyes sparkled like an exploding star in the distance and they perfectly reflected the dancing waves. Omnis, wearing his sky-blue coloured shirt and his pants that were so dark coloured that in the dark you couldn’t even see them in the dark, along with his white sneakers which were covered in messy brown dirt.

The moonlight made the orange leaves on each of the trees grow darker. Omnis just stared into the pond as though he had been put into a hypnotic trance. A hand came down on Omnis’ shoulder “Come on Omnis, it’s getting late, do you really want to watch the pond for hours?” Omnis still sat there, sat was not a good word for it, it was kind of one of those laying down positions where you use your elbow for support and keep your head up, but the rest of you is laying down. He then continued to ignore his friend. “Omnis, snap out of it” Pensuke said, he shook his head “Alright, you want to be like this? I’ll just bring Chet HERE, then, since you feel like going robot Omnis on me.” Pensuke disappeared and Omnis was left alone in his little hypnotic trance.

Omnis would not move he only stared at the pond, as though expecting something to happen… Omnis suddenly snapped out of his trance as a pebble landed in the middle of the pond, disturbing the orderly dance of the waves. Omnis turned but no one was around who could have done that, he shrugged, unsure of anything, even how long he had been here. He remembered that Pensuke said he would bring Chet, so Omnis sat down and waited for them both to come.
Omnis’ cell phone rung, he brought out the black, slim flip phone and saw that no one was calling, “Strange…” He whispered to himself. The phone rang again and Omnis opened it to see that no one was calling. “What the hell is going on with my phone?” He heard a voice from behind, Chet “Omnis, you still being a robot!?” Omnis turned around and saw Pensuke with Chet coming down to greet him.

“Nah…” He spoke in a monotonous voice “I’m fine.” Pensuke tried to high-five Omnis, but Omnis did nothing and just let Pensuke pass right by him. Chet looked at Omnis strangely and wondered if Omnis was alright. “Omnis, you sure you okay?” Omnis snapped back into reality and quickly said “Yeah.” Pensuke approached Omnis and asked him a simple question “So… what do we do now?” “Don’t know, any ideas? I’m completely bored.” Pensuke looked up and wondered for a moment, he then quickly looked at Chet. “We should totally trash Chet’s house!!” Chet’s eyes widened “Say wha-?” he was cut off; Pensuke and Omnis grabbed him by both arms and took him, heading toward his house.

{I do believe this chapter is a bit TOO small, but, it was all I could think of for the Boston Chapter, btw, if you haven't noticed, the chapters are in different locations, and since there are three main locations, well, you can understand the pattern.}
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 pm

[Removed, I'm going to change a lot about Gaia...]

Last edited by Deltamon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:24 am

Chapter Three
Miami, Florida
K’s House
December 20th, 2012
11:56 PM
Eiji left the party and stepped outside to get away from the noise for a bit. There was an eerie silence from the moment he closed the door. Eiji looked up at the sky and said, “I guess tomorrow’s the big day…” he smirked and drank some soda from his cup. Eiji decided to calmly sit down and drink some soda before going back in when he saw a silver necklace held together by a black line, it had a rose, a rose with blue petals and the stem was as green as the darkest leaves. Eiji put on this necklace and looked at it, “Eh, it’s good enough.” Meanwhile, K turned off the music and stood up, she gave a quick smile and said “Well, let’s see what they’re saying about 2012 on the news.” Everyone nodded in agreement and a blond haired kid with black eyes turned on the television and changed the channel. “I have to say, all of America, probably the entire world is waiting to see what happens when the clock strikes twelve.” K shrugged at the man’s words.

The news man then stood up and clapped “It’s exactly twenty seconds until 2012!” “Sure it is…” whispered Gabriel. “Count with me people!” The whole group of students counted back from twenty, the uproar was enough to give K headaches for weeks. “Fifteen, fourteen, ten, eleven, nine, eight, seven, six, fi-” The Earth shook and almost everyone in the room fell down to the floor. The same happened with the News Cast.

“We have just been alerted that there is a Tsunami coming this way!” Now, even Gabe, K, and Kenji had widened their eyes and spoke simultaneously “What!?” A confused expression on each of their faces, they ran outside and saw the huge spectacle. Eiji was already there, jaw dropping from how he did not expect this.
K was the first to speak “What the bloody hell is that!?” but, by the time she said this, almost every student was halfway down the street in a car. Gabriel seemed to be the most shocked. “It’s…” Eiji turned to Gabriel “What do you mean ‘it’s…’?” Gabriel pushed out his sanity and destroyed his logic. “This… is not a tsunami, look at the trees, they’re being sucked in RIGHT before the wave even hits them.

The Tsunami came closer, and the closer it came, the more of their death the group would imagine. The sparkling clear aqua waters in the moon’s light, then, Gabriel spotted something that made him think that his theory is correct. “Oh dear god! Kenji, remember Final Fantasy Ten?” “Yeah, what about it?” “This is Sin!” Kenji looked at Gabriel strangely “How the hell could this be Sin? Sin is a videogame character.” “How the hell does anything make sense anymore!?” K grabbed Gabriel by the arm and spoke in a firm voice that made Eiji and Kenji step back in fear. “Tell me now, what the hell makes you think it’s this Sin thing?” “The trees, before they go onto the wave they are sucked in to it, somehow, parts of buildings also are sucked in!” K shook her head in disbelief, “Anything else to say?” “I believe the next thing you see will prove me right.” K turned back to the Tsunami, a huge black ball-ish shape had formed in the center of the wave.
Kenji became much more confused “Oh my god, he’s right, K!” “What do we do now then!?” “Run!” The group ran on foot, in all the panic they forgot that Kenji’s car was still at K’s house. Ten minutes into the run, everyone in the group, but Eiji and Kenji, were exhausted. Then, Eiji saw some kind of sharp shape up ahead. Kenji turned and tried to see what the horrific wave was doing.

The wave… it had stopped completely. It was just a tidal wave that stood there. Suddenly, little black pods shot up from the top and Kenji yelled “Oh dear god! Sin’s not stopping, it’s having children!” Eiji then dashed towards the sharp Object. Eiji saw that it was a blade, a sword, it was of a pure gold colour, Eiji reached for the grip and pulled the blade out, the grip was decorated with a tattoo of a blue rose, and a blue small orb glowed inside the guard of the sword, the edges of the guard were shaped like wings. The blade of the sword was curved and there were these symbols that Eiji could not comprehend the meaning of. He ran back to the group, blade in hand, the pods had surrounded them, the only thing Eiji could do now was wait, and fight to save his friends.

{I DO realize this was also a bit short of a chapter, but, it was all I could think of, it might be edited, it might not, who knows?}

Last edited by Deltamon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Chapter Five
Miami, Florida
Street outside K's house
December 21st, 2012
12:05 AM

Eiji held the blade firmly in his hands as the black pods, which looked like those alien pods you see from movies in the eighties, struck the earth and made a horrid cracking sound as disgusting, horrible, demonic, insect-like creatures slowly tore out of the pods. Four pods and each had exactly the same thing inside it, a spider like creature with wings that fluttered like a hummingbird’s and their sharp teeth that could tear off limbs in seconds, the monsters surrounded Eiji and his friends, Eiji’s grip on the blade tightened with each monster coming closer.

Eiji suddenly, as though by instinct attacked one of the creatures, he jabbed his blade straight into the creature’s mouth and it just stood there, a blade in its mouth, silvery little balls of light went up from the monster, it suddenly exploded into dozens of small little balls of a pure white, sparkling light. The balls of light flew up into the sky, as though they were returning to where they came from, Eiji was then sure what he had to do, he had to defend his friends with the help of this blade.

Eiji turned, he charged and slashed at one monster, quickly disposing of it, then dashed at another and slashed, the monsters exploded into balls of light and returned into the sky. All seemed well and taken care of as Eiji approached the last one. Gabriel, K, and Kenji stood up and Kenji said “Eiji, run! There just spawning more of them!” Eiji looked up and saw that Kenji was completely correct, more WERE coming!

What could they do? The only obvious option was run. K then turned and quickly thought for a moment as the pods hit the ground “Eiji, the Metrorail, it’s only a short way from here, leave them, chances are it works and we can get to Dadeland!” Eiji turned and nodded, he motioned for the entire group to go, and they ran, running with a large amount of fear inhabiting their bodies. The creatures were fast, very fast, they were easily behind the group in a manner of seconds.

“Kenji,” called out K “know any shortcuts?!” Kenji turned his head and knew there was absolutely no other way to get to the metro rail. The group turned five different corners before finally becoming aware of their surroundings… the air was heavier, colder, and sent a more depressing feeling toward everyone. The moon shone in each of the windows of the suddenly empty houses, the city of Miami was empty, a site to see, and no one at all. What world had Eiji, Gabriel, K, and Kenji stepped into…?

Last edited by Deltamon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 pm

{I am having a bit of a writer's block, bear with me, but, to keep you interested, here's a preview of things to come.}

The air cold, the steel walls in which the footsteps of the Guards echoed off. Her heart racing, K ran as fast as she could through the desolate prison until she arrived in a huge circular room with white, steel walls. She turned to look for exits, there were none. She heard the footsteps of the men approaching. She looked up, a great mirror was infront of her, she approached it and wondered.

"He did call this wonderland..." she took a deep breath before continuing "So, this has a ninety-nine percent chance of failing." She took another deep breath and stepped back, the footsteps growing louder and louder. K then ran full speed at the mirror, closing her eyes and bracing for impact, if this theory of her's was wrong, the results would be fatal.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Chapter Six
Boston, Massachusetts
Chet’s Home
December 20th, 2012
11:55 PM

The house was quiet; almost nothing moved for moments in the home, the time was still, it didn’t bother to move any faster than it was already going. Another movie had ended and Chet, Omnis, and Pensuke were all bored out of their minds. On the couch sat Pensuke and Chet. Omnis lay on the floor as they all stared at the ceiling, waiting for something to happen. The wind howled through one of the open windows pushing forward the curtains. No one was home but the three teenagers, but something was strange, stilling in the house. Something breathed, alive in the house. No one moved for minutes, the breathing only got heavier. A rustling was heard, it came from the ceiling. A wave of heat could be felt, suddenly throughout the house. Another rustling was heard from the attic. As the three teenagers stood, waves of different temperatures, their differences drastic, they all knew they shouldn’t be in the home right then.
____Chet bolted out to see what was going on first. Pensuke followed him, and following Pensuke was Omnis in hurry. When they arrived outside, they saw what they didn’t believe was possible. It was the strangest thing. It looked like a dragon, almost mechanical in its looks, silver in the scales, sapphire-like gems for eyes and probably hundreds of teeth. A tongue that stretched a few feet from its own mouth, and no arms or legs, it was a snake-like monster. Their first obvious instincts were to run, but to where could they go? Omnis thought quickly on his feet. There was a building not too far from where they were. He sped first over to it and the others followed. “What the hell is that thing!?” Asked Omnis in panic, “I do believe it’s a dragon.” Said Pen as they were still speeding, neither of them looked back. “I KNOW that!” Omnis replied. Unfortunately for Chet, he looked backwards to the thing. It was flying! Speeding—slithering across the air with its monstrous size.
______Omnis turned a corner and saw the building, and the others noticed it too. Everyone pausing, disregarding the beast for a moment, “How is that going to save us?” Pensuke skeptically asked Omnis. Omnis glanced at Pensuke as he began to run again. “You got any better ideas?” Pensuke said nothing as he followed Omnis. Chet stayed silent for the run. When they arrived at the glass door of the building, they saw it was locked. “Great idea Omnis, now we’re going to die!” Exclaimed Chet in fear as he tried to open the door while the beast rose in the sky, blue and white flames filled its mouth as it began to exhale. A ball of fire appeared in moments flying toward the three. “Move!” Omnis yelled as he tried to get out of the way. Chet and Pensuke jumped out as well, Chet landed on a large amount of rocks, acquiring some bruises. Pensuke fell back on the cement, almost being injured. They then took in the strange fact. NO ONE else was around. The ball crashed right into the glass door exploding on contact and throwing glass everywhere along the front of the entrance. Pensuke was the first to see this opportunity. “Come on guys, we can get in!” And the three ran in, but the problem was the laggard Chet, still slightly hurt from the fall. The halls were empty and quiet, but the beast was surrounding the building, they had to get higher. Omnis counted that the building had nineteen floors, excluding the roof.
____Chet pointed toward the stairs, “What about the elevator?” Omnis suggested. Pen shook his head, “We can’t trust it, and we’re going to be hanging, probably dozens of feet in the air with only a few cables supporting us, while this thing can destroy a door with a BALL OF FIRE, a ball of fire, Omnis!.” Omnis nodded at that and they continued to the stairs, hurrying as they could, Pen tried to help Chet while Omnis looked out the windows for the beast. “It’s trying to surround us!” He told the other two. “Well it’s doing a pretty good then.” Pensuke responded, straining to help Chet. When they reached the fifth floor, something strange, almost unreal happened. The bottom floor began to break apart when they looked down the center of the stairway. The bottom floor broke into pieces of itself, floating wood, dirt, ground, railings and tile. They took this as a ‘HURRY UP’ sign and tried to reach the nineteenth floor quickly, but they had no idea at all what awaited them.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 am

Chapter Seven
Boston, Massachusetts
Floating Dimension
December 21st, 2012
12:15 AM

The world now became a strange tear, a black sort of tear in the world had happened and many more tears in the very reality of the world occurred. The entire building, save for the stairway and rooftop were now floating pieces of debris. The staircase left floating in the remnants of what was the world. The three teenagers finally made it to the roof, scrambling for more solid ground then what they were on, the staircase pulled out and began destroying itself as well. The first thing they could see was the beast in full view, flying in a circle movement high in the air. They were trapped, stuck on a roof that was now floating over what appeared to be the Boston Common. The Pond could be seen, in the middle of the trees. The beast began to go in the circle faster, even faster than before. The rooftop, now just a huge tile, began to slowly flip over. Omnis grabbed Pensuke’s hand as Pen began to slide down, Omnis held onto the doorknob of the red door they got here through. Chet fell, but Pensuke was able to grab his right hand. The building was now completely upside-down and the three were holding on for dear life, but Omnis saw the horror of what was going on. The doorway began to break apart quickly, the pieces flying into the oblivion of the new world created from this. The doorknob disintegrated and the ash flew into the air, being pulled away. Omnis didn’t have anything to hold on to and fell with the others.
_____A small ripple started in the pond, as though a pebble fell into it. Chet, being the one who was going to hit the center of the pond first, closed his eyes and braced for impact. The pond’s ripple grew larger and the waves began to be disturbed. The drops of water from the pond itself began to fly up into the air, as though they were falling upward. Omnis and Pensuke quickly braced themselves for impact, their minds only on death. Suddenly, the pond began to glow with such intensity, and spinning like a whirlpool it began to seem different, as though affected like all the other objects. Time began to slow as Chet landed into the pond, the water drops were almost still, the breeze on the trees slow, and suddenly, time began to speed back to normal. Chet landed into the pond and found himself only going deeper. He couldn’t see which way to go, he swam in a way he thought was upward and kept going. When he touched the tip of the water’s surface, he saw he was unharmed. Chet then took in his surroundings. He saw the entire place must’ve been a desert, there was nothing for probably miles, but the first thing he spotted that looked even well at all was a cathedral, a white cathedral with stain glass windows. Omnis and Pensuke arose from the water to realize this. They had been sucked out of Boston and taken somewhere far, far away. The pond behind them was still, as was the air, all three of them instinctively headed toward the building, wet from the swim and looking for some shelter, the hot sun beat down on their bodies, hammering away at them with its heat. When they found the door, they pushed the giant double-door open and found it was great in size, they decided to stay and lay for rest for a bit before thinking of what to do. “Where are we?” Asked Omnis, though it was the question everyone was thinking. “Don’t know…” Answered Pen, but these words were the same answers everyone had, no one could know where they were, or whether they could go back to their home or not.

Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Chapter Eight
Miami, Florida
Metrorail
December 21st, 2012
12:20 AM

Eiji would be the first to jump over the paying booths for the metro, dashing and looking for a way up. As the others were making their way up to him, they noticed that in their favor, they could hear the train getting near, climbing up the now still escalator, each step seemed like a huge BOOM! in their minds, the silence in the area was unbearable, they had to deal with it though. Turning around to see where the train had come from, Kenji spotted it immediately as it began to stop. K still had a suspicious look on her face, however. "How come this train works but not the escalator..." she would mumble to herself before being pulled by Gabriel into the train. Sitting down for a moment, then quickly getting back up, their hearts were sprinting, no idea what was going on, they knew only one thing, that something was not right with the world at the moment. Eiji slowly turned his head to the window behind him. "Guys..." he began, "...look at this!" He would call out to the others as they looked to see the sight. Everything was gone, in ruins, the pod-like creatures roamed the area, causing buildings to fall and debris to be tossed. They couldn't believe it, their favorite hangouts from their childhood and their present home all in ruins or about to be.
____SCREEEEEEEECH! The train would make that sound as it began to roughly shift weight from side to side. Grabbing a hold of the safety poles the four friends would try desperately to hang on as the train became more rough and began turning. They couldn't see the outside anymore, it was just a blur, the lights were flashing on and off and all the sound was gone from the world, the door in the back would burst open, as though allowing all the sound in the world to return and the four would look down at the same time noticing that what they saw was the tracks, and they knew immediately what was going on, the train was somehow shooting up! The pull on them became stronger and they felt they couldn't hang on. Gabriel was pulling upward as much as he could, being the closest to the door. Suddenly, one of them let go, their fears were realized. K began to fall back, the gravity pulling on her was too intense to fight against, but she tried, one flail of the arm however, would save her life.
___She had grabbed on to Kenji's left leg which allowed her some time to grab on to a seat, but when she reached the seat, the train shifted again and she felt, hitting the door which had somehow closed itself. Now the train felt still, it felt calm and quiet. As they looked at each other to see who would dare open a door, Gabriel decided to do it, reaching upward since the train had not shifted direction. As he pushed upon the door, he heard a splash, had they landed? And if they did, had they landed underwater? Gabriel then stepped out of the train, falling forward onto his knees in shallow water which seemed to cover the area, the water would reach up to his knees. "It's safe, well, maybe..." He would tell the others as he examined the area. "But where are we?" K would ask him, though his answer would be obvious, he told her what she expected to hear. "I'm not exactly sure." He would say, then sigh as he stepped through the sandy floor of the place. The water seemed to stretch for miles, but it couldn't have, could it? "We won't know unless we try." Stated Kenji as he went on first and the others followed.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down