DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simple Dream

Go down

A Simple Dream Empty A Simple Dream

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm

((Just a little story.))

The weather was cold and it was dark. My breath could be seen in the train as I sat with my dark blue scarf and light brown jacket on. Not one person was on the train, but me and a girl that sat across to me. She seemed fairly young around my age. Her eyes were glued to the window. My curiosity took over, so I slowly looked through her window while sitting in the same spot I always had. I couldn't see a thing from where I was sitting. Her eyes noticed me trying to look and she said, "Come look.." Her voice was soft and light. I nodded my head and came over. I stared out the window and saw nothing, but dead trees,snow, and a frozen lake. While I stared out to nothing I asked her, "What are you staring at?" For some odd reason she answered with a whisper, "You don't see it..? It's so beautiful.." Than I asked, "Why are you whispering?" She replied, "I don't know.. I guess cause it's like a secret that only you and I know about." To my amazement I started to whisper too, "What secret..? A secret only for you.." She shook her head and said, "I'll show you let's get off the train at the next stop." I knew I had to be somewhere, but I wanted to see what I couldn't see. The trained stopped and we got off... We got off.

The snow was to up our knees, but for some reason she was able to run towards the snowy hill. I slowly followed her with my arms crossed. The snowflakes kept coming down like a never ending river. She was already at the top of the hill. She kept whispering to me, "Hurry, Hurry" I nodded my head quickly as I dragged my feet through the snow to reach the top of the hill. After a while I reached the top hoping to see something, but was disappointed. I said to her,"I still can't see it.." She answered back, "It's not it.. it's the whole place. Try this.. Face me. Close your eyes gently." I nodded and turned my body towards her. I closed my eyes slowly. Than she said, "Listen to my voice.. And think about what I look like." I said, "How do I do that without my eyes opened?" She hushed me and whispered, "Just think.." Than that's when something incredible happened. An image of her appeared in my mind like a drawing. Before she just had black hair and pale skin. Now everything is being detailed clearly, "Your hair.. A faded dark-blue. Your skin is like the snow. Your smile.. gentle. Your eyes.. So very clear." I opened my eyes slowly and saw that everything I said was right. She nodded her head letting me know I was right. Than she said, "Now look" I turned my head to see what I couldn't see before. It was so .. no wonders can describe what I see. The snowflakes gently fell on the naked tree branches. The frozen lake reflected the glowing moon and the shining stars. The wind blew the snow on the ground like a wisp. It wasn't dark anymore, but very light.. I turned my head saying, "I can se--" She was gone. I was back on the train in the exact same spot I was earlier. I felt a bit of sadness, but I smiled as I looked out the window. That's when I saw a reflection in the window of a little girl trying to look out the same window. I whispered, "Come look outside."

Song - Poem of Sky and Sea ((I wanted to do a tribute to Makoto Shinkai this story has nothing to do with any of his, but the song was from one of his movies. ))
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down