DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" Death note :The Next Name"

Go down

" Death note :The Next Name" Empty " Death note :The Next Name"

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 am

Act 1

Scene 1

Mr. Kyguka's class room

Narrorator: It has been 98 years scence the epic event that took place in Tokyo, japan. Many have forgotten about it as it's influence began to fade away after the announcement of " Gods" death three years after his actual death. It almost would appear to much of a coincidence if these events were to re-surface.
We set our Scene in side of Mr. Kyguka's class at "The New Kura Kura High School of Fine Arts" Where things are not always what they appear to be...

*Mr. Kyguka slams a book on Peace Kurusaki's desk*
*Peace jumps out of his sleep*

Peace: I'm awake sir.

*the class all point and laugh at Peace*

Class: Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mr. Kyguka: Peace this is the third time i had to wake you up today!

*The class grows silent*

Peace: Well sir...

*The school bell that ends 7th period rings*

Mr. Kyguka: No excuses Peace!

Peace: But sir...

*One of Peace's class mates raises his hand from the back of the room*

Mr. Kyguka: Yes Ms. Kunner.

*Mya Kunner stands up*

Mya: May we be dismissed sir?

*Mr.Kyguka smiles*

Mr. Kyguka: Ah... Yes, all of you may leave exept for Mr. Kuruzaki.. I would like you to stay after school for detintion.

*Peace frowns*

Peace: ye..yes sir.

*Mya walks up to Peace as the rest of the class leaves the room*

Mya: I will see you later Peace.

*Mya kisses Peace on the cheek*

Peace: uhh..See you later Mya.

*Peace Smiles as he holds his cheek*
*Mr. Kyguka sighs*

Mr. Kyguka: You may visit your locker first if you need to Peace.

* looks up at Mr. Kyguka*

Peace: No sir... I'm fine.

Mr. Kyguka: Very well then.

*Mr. Kyguka walks to his desk and turn on his miniature television*
*the television set lets out a very loud screeching sound*

Mr. Kyguka: Ah..(he yells)..Stupid machine!

*Peace giggles*

Mr. Kyguka: And what are you laughing at?

*Peace looks quickly down at his shoes as if trying to avoid Mr. Kyguka devilish glare*

Peace: No..Nothing sir.

*Mr. Kyguka's smile quickly turns into a frown as he turns down the volume on the miniature television*

Mr. Kyguka: Dont make me add tomorrow's detention to your agenda.

Peace: i'm sorry sir.

Mr. Kyguka: Now be a good boy and i might let you out early.

Peace: Ok sir.

*Mr. Kyguka fixes his television station to "Sakura T.V News."*

Reporter:... And it would seem that Ryga Michua and 6 other defendants were refrained from all charges previously set. Other information has been held strictly confidential by the chief of police and is not to be released to the public for safty reasons...

*The television turns off*

Peace: (thinking to himself)..It seems to get worse and worse every day as these MURDERERS get off, free of charges, while the victom's families suffer the pain of there childs death..It..It's evil...and Tokyo's legal system is worthlesss if they stand by and let these kind of things happen.. They should be killed, the criminals and the police that sit there and watch the criminals get away when they know that they should be executed..Well theres nothing i can do about it, it's not like one man or woman ever changed the world.

*Mr. Kyguka pokes at Peace's head*

Mr. Kyguka: Hello any one there?

Peace: Oh..Sorry sir i was in deep thought.

Mr. Kyguka: Oh.. is it about the news?

*Peace frowns*

Peace: Yes sir..

*Mr. Kyguka patts Peace on the back, then rubbs Peace's head*

Mr. Kyguka: It's best not to let things like that get to you, after all there will always be people who kill and there...

*Peace interupts*

Peace: Not if there is someone willing to stop it, not if someone takes a stand..

*Mr. Kyguka sighs*
*Peace looks at his shoes*

Peace: sorry sir.

Mr. Kyguka: it's ok peace... oh and you may leave, your detention time is over.

*Peace gathers his things and heads out the door*

Mr. Kyguka: Oh.. and Peace...

*Peace turns around*

Peace: Yes sir?

*Mr. Kyguka gives Peace a serious glare*

Mr. Kyguka: make sure...Make sure that one of those people who take a stand isn't you..There was once a man i heared stories about..He was Claimed to be God and attempted to change the world, yes he did for a while, but in the end things did not go as well as they should have.I guess what im saying is...

*Mr. Kyguka changes his glare to a more friendly one*

Mr. Kyguka: ...Even though things may apper be going well for a while, things can make a turn for the worse..Then, when you find yourself in to deep, you appear to be trapped and can't find a way out. Then, you realize that you have changed into the very thing you saught to destroy.

*Peace looks sadly at the ground as he makes an exit*

Narrorator: Peace appears to be a typical student with his own opinion as to every one else has there own opinion, but as i stated before, things are not always as they appear to be....

Last edited by davis1312 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-06-18

http://Myspace.com/moneybroken

Back to top Go down

" Death note :The Next Name" Empty Re: " Death note :The Next Name"

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Act 1
Scene 2
Outside of school

Narrorator:We set our next scene outside of Kura Kura high where Peace, Mya, and a couple of other friends are beggining there walk home.

Mya:( yells) Peace watch out!

*"Vroom!" was the sound of the speeding car that almost pumbled Peace.*
*Peace falls backwards onto the concrete sidewalk*

Victor Concardnie: Woah dude that was close.

Maki Suberu: Yeah you could have been killed, you should realy watch where you're going

*Victor and Maki both help Peace onto his feet*
*Peace brushes himself off as if nothing happened*

Mya: Peace you have to be more careful when crossing the street, you could get seriously hurt.

*Mya appears as if she is going to cry*

Peace: Don't worry Mya, im ok.I won't be dieing anytime soon..

*mya interupts*

Mya: But you don't know that for sure, you can't possibly know that.Thats why you must be careful becuase..

*A moment of slence intudes on the four students*

Mya: (shouts) Because the world is full of criminals don't care who you are or even what your are, and you're are the only won i feel close to after my parents...

Peace: (interupts) Mya don't worry so much..I'm ok isn't that what matters?

*Mya quickly manages to change her face to a more stable exspression*

Mya: Ah... Yeah, I suppose.

*A long, akward silence pleagued the foursome for the next ten minutes*

Victor: (attempting to make conversation)well...uhmmm

Maki: (rudely interupts) Are you guys going to tonights party at Hidori's house?

Victor: Oh yeah that's what I was going to say, yeah i'm going.

Maki: i know i'm going too

*Mya smiles*

Mya: I'm going, what about you Peace? It's going to be alot of fun.

*Peace sighs*

Peace: Nah, I don't like parties and besides, I have alot of work to catch up on.

Maki: well yeah, i guess we wouldn't want you to fail the 12th grade

*Victor laughs*

Victor: Homework is for chumps dude,it's your loss

Maki: Shut up victor!

Victor: Hey im just saying...

*both Maki and mya give victor a frightening glare*

Maki and Maya: (Shout) Shut up Victor!

*Victor smiles and giggles*
*Peace laughs*

Peace: Your right Victor...

*Maki, Victor, and Mya give peace a puzzling look as they come to a stop at thier first destination*

Maki, Mya, and Victor: (simutaneously) uuhhhh?

*Victor laughs*

Victor: You hear that ladies? I'm Mr. Right today.

*Maki sighs and pulls victor's ear as she draggs him into the house*

Victor: (Shouts) Ouch...Ouch..Stop it...Ouch.

Maki: (whispers to victor)Whatever loser, Peace must not be feeling well today...( Shouts to Mya and Peace) See you guys Monday ok!

*Peace and Mya both turn and wave at Maki and Her step-brother victor*

Peace and Mya: Bye...See ya Monday

*Maki and Victor both entered thier house and closed their door*
*Then Peace And Mya hold hands and continue their walk eight houses down to Mya's house*
*Mya turns and hugs Peace*

Mya: Well this is my stop.

Peace: yeah i will se you Monday

*Peace slowly pulls Mya close to him, and delicately kisses her for about three minutes*
*Then they stop and and gentlely hugged each other while looking into each others eyes*

Mya: (softly) you know that graduations are at the end of next month right?

Peace: (softly) yes...

*mya looks deep into Peace's eyes as if staring into his soul*

Mya: (softly) Can you promise me something?

Peace: (softly) And what might that be?

Mya: (softly) promise me that you won't go...

*She pauses*

Mya: (picks up her voice)you won't go and get a job working in or for the legal system.

* short pause overcomes the two of them*

Peace: (thinks to himself) What? Why would she say that? She knows that i plan on becoming a detective after my graduation. ( He speaks out loud) But...

Mya: (Interupts softly) Please Peace, Just promise me. It doesn't even have to be the truth, just give me the comfort of hearing you say it. Please.It's way to corrupted these days and i don't want you to get hurt..I....I Love you to much.

Peace: I...I promise

*not another word was spoken as Mya entered her house*

Peace: (thinks to himself) I wonder what that was all about? She... she loves me? Shouldn't I have said I love you too? Hummmm, but why didn't I?

*"Whoooop" Peace sees a black object glide right across his face*

Peace: (thinks to himself) Whoa.. What was that?

*Peace picks up the object*

Peace: (thinks) A note book?....Titled...Death Note?

*Peace opens the book*
* He then hears a evil,menacing, laughter, but he ignors it*
* He skims through the book*

Peace: (thinks) It seems to have a black page with what appear to be instructions on it, but the rest of these pages are blank.

*He begins to read the instructions*

Death Note: How to Use It

1. The human whose name is written in the note shall die.

Peace: (Thinks) What? This has to be a joke, I bet it was Victor.(Shouts) Victor are you there?

*After hearing no reply, he puts the note book in his back pack, and continues walking home.*
*Peace reaches his home, but stops just outside of his drive way and takes out the note book*
*He continues to read the instructions*

2. The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

4. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

5. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Peace: (thinks) Interesting, it would appear that some of these instruction's printing is newer than others. Mabe it has been recently changed or something.

6. If the owner of the Death Note does not kill within 13 days of the last entry, he or she will die.

7. If the Death Note is burnt, destroyed, or otherwise damaged in any way, all those who have touched that Death Note will die.

8. The note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.

9. The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.

10. The human who uses this note can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.

11. If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.

12. The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a god of death, even if the human is not the owner of the note.

13. The person in possession of the Death Note is possessed by a god of death, its original owner, until they die.

14. If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she uses the note.

15. Gods of death, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.

16. A god of death has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it.

17. A god of death can extend his life by putting human names on the note, but humans cannot.

19. A person can shorten his or her own life by using the note.

20. The human who becomes the owner of the Death Note can, in exchange of half of his/her remaining life, yet the eyeballs of the god of death which will enable him/her to see a human's name and remaining lifetime when looking through them.

21. A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.

22. The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

23. The specific scope of the condition for death is not known to the gods of death, either. So, you must examine and find out.

24. One page taken from the Death Note, or even a fragment of the page, contains the full effects of the note.

25. The instrument to write with can be anything, ( e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc.) as long as it can write directly onto the note and remains as legible letters.

26. Even the original owners of the Death Note, gods of death, do not know much about the note.

27. You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individuals. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days (according to the human calender in order to fill in a name.

28. Even if you do not actually possess the Death Note, the effect will be the same if you can recognize the person and his/her name to place in the blank.

29. The Death Note will not affect those under 780 days old.

30. The Death Note will be rendered useless if the victim's name is misspelled four times.

31. Whether the cause of the individual's death is either a suicide or accident, if the death leads to the death of more than the intended, the person will simply die of a heart attack. This is to ensure that other lives are not influenced.

Peace: (Thinks) If all this is true about this "Death Note" then i should probably keep this a secret from any one else, that includes my family and Mya. Also, if this book actually possess this kind of power, I shouldn't just write any ones name down I should write down someones name who deserves to die.

*Peace then remembers the news report from earlier in detention*

Peace: (Whispers out-loud) Yes.. Thats it..Ryga Michua

Narrorator: It would seem that Peace may have made a mysterious descovery. But is what the note book's instruction say realy true.I guess we will have to find out because remember what i said, Things are not always as they appear to be...
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Act 1
Scene 3
In side the Kuruzaki House

*You hear very loud music coming from a television upstairs*

Ms. Kuruzaki: (Shouts)Charity can you please turn down your television!

Charity Kuruzaki: (shouts) What mom?

Ms. Kuruzaki: (Shouts) I said turn down the television!

*Charity comes down the stairs*

Charity: What did you say mom?

*Ms. Kuruzaki turns around and looks at Charity*

Ms.Kuruzaki: I said would you please turn down the volume on your television.

*Charity begins to make her way back up stairs when she and her mother heard a loud knock at the door*

Ms.Kuruzaki: Oh that must be your brother. Can you please go open the door for him, i think he forgot his keys today.

*Charity rushes to open the door and greet her brother*

Charity: Hey Peace how was your day?

Peace: Fine Charity, and how was yours?

*Charity smiles*

Charity: Horrible because i hate school!

*Peace and Ms. Kuruzaki both Laugh*

Ms. Kuruzaki: Your home late Peace...

Peace: Well.. Umm.. I had detention.

* both Ms. Kuruzaki and Charity's mouths dropped in amazement*

Ms Kuruzaki and Charity: Detention?! For what?

*Peace smiles*

Peace: Sleeping in class.

Ms. Kuruzaki: Well that's what happens when you stay up all night watching the Sakura Television's new twenty-four hour news station.

*Ms Kuruzaki smiles as she watches Charity slowly make her way up satairs to her room*

Ms Kuruzaki: You hungry Peace? I let you a plate of ramen at the kitchen table.

*Peace looks at the ramen,then he turns to see an apple on the living room table*

Peace: No... I'll just take this apple if you don't mind.

Ms.Kuruzaki: ok if you say so, I'll just give your plate to Charity.

Peace: ok

*Peace rushes up stairs into his room, locks the door,throws the apple on his bed, and turns on the news*

Reporter: ...Yes a tragic event indeed. Pop star, Lilora Hikari better known as Lilly Hika, has been Murdered while making a deposit at "The First National Bank of Japan." The criminals who were behind this murder were attempting to steal from the bank when Ms. Hikari attempted to stop them, which seemed to cause a slight panic between the criminals in which one of the saw her as a threat and gunned her down.These criminals three were identified as Chidori Cogwa, Kiwani Legace, and Ryga Michua.If any one has any info....

*The reporter paused as three pictures of the criminals suddently appeared beside him*

Peace: What's this?

*The reporter's facial expression becomes very serious as he begins to speak again*

Reporter: ...We have breaking news,Criminals Chidori Cogwa, Kiwani Legace, and Ryga Michua, have been found by the police in side of an abandoned building and...Yes, they appear to have hostages. Police are giving out warnings to remain clear of the area.

*Peace goes into his back pack and pulls out a the Death Note and a Green ball-tip pen*

*He then opens the book, but stops on the first page and re-reads the first rule*

Peace: Rule One, "The human whose name is written in the note shall die."

*Peace takes a deep breath*

Peace: Well.. Here goes...

*Peace turns to the first blank page*

Peace: If this works, I...I could change the world.

*Peace slowly begins to write*
*He writes down Chidori Cogwa on the very first line of the page*
*Then he quickly writes Kiwani Legace, then Ryga Michua*

Peace: Now I wait fourty seconds if this book is correct

*Peace looks at the News as they show the scene of the crime*

Peace: Twenty seconds have past

*A reporter on the scene begins to speak*

Reporter: It Appears that Chidori Cogwa, along with one hostage has made there way to the top of the building where the can be viewed by our camera's. I think he's going to attempt to make demands....Yes he say's "If the police don't agree to lower thier weapons and let my accomplices and I escape in the next 10 seconds i will kill this young lady!"...

*The reporter remains silent*
*the whole scene goes quiet*

Peace: Thirty-one seconds

*Chidori Cogwa shouts out to the public*

Chidori: One!

*Peaces continues to count*

Peace: Thirty-two

Chidori: (shouts) two!

Peace: (whispers) Thirty-three.

Chidori: (shouts) Three!

Peace: (whispers) Thirty-four.

Chidori: (shouts) Four!

Peace: (Whispers) Thirty-five.

Chidori: (shouts) Five!

Peace: (whispers) Thirty-six

Chidori: (shouts) Six!

*The Crowed begins to yell at the police for neglecting to save the little girl*

Peace: (whispers) Thirty-seven

Chidori: (Shouts) Seven!

Peace: (Picks up his voice) Thirty-eight

*The crowed becomes more inraged*

Chidori: (Shouts) Eight!

Peace: (Shouts) Thirty Nine!

*A grave silence over came the scene*
*Peace glares at the screen with his full, undivided, attention*

Reporter: Whats this?

*Chidori Grabs his chest in an intant rage of pain as the little girl manages to get away from his grasp*

Chidori: (Shouts) Ahhhh!

*Peace begins to panic*

Reporter: .. I thinks somethings wrong...All three criminals appear to be in intense pain for some reason..

*Chidori falls from the five-story building and comes crashing to the ground*
*The crowed outside of the scene all gasp as twenty-three hostages begin to exit the building*

Reporter: ....It would appear that convicted fellons Chidori Cogwa, Kiwani Legace, and Ryga Michua have all instantly died from what we think were major heart attacks. All hostages appear to be safe and are now being escorted frm the building...

*Peace turns off the television*

Peace: (thinks) Wa..what the hell? Three ciminals...it..it must...

*Peace drops his pen and glares at the book*

Peace: (Thinks) Impossable.

*Sudently he hears the same evil laughter he heared earlier*
*Then his wendow goes flying open, and a dark, shadowy creature comes swooping in*

Creature: Having fun with my note book?

*The creature picks the apple up from off of the bed and takes a single bite*

Creature: (laughs) Ha..Ha..Ha!

*Peace falls out of his chair and on to the floor*

Creature: Don't worry I wont...

*The creature takes another bite out of the apple*

Creature: ..Bite.

*The creature the laughs histaricaly*
*Peace looks frightingly at the creature*

Peace: Wa...What are you?

*The creature gives off a menacing smile*

Creature: I am what you humans might call a Grim Reaper or a God of Death or a .....

Peace: (interupts) Shi...Shinigami?

*The ceature's smile widened*

Narrorator: Peace has no idea the power this book has, even the shinigami doesn't fully understand it's power, but great power...almost always comes with a price.
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by davis1312 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Act 1
Scene 4
Peace's room

*Peace's room door comes flying open*
*The Creature's and Peace's eyes both turn to Charity standing at his door*

Charity: Are you ok? I heard shouting., oh and i think i broke your lock./b]

Peace: (thinks) she doesn't seem to be able to see the shinigami,but why can I see it? THis must have something to do with me writing in the notebook. (Says aloud) Oh, sorry Charity I was so interest in what was on the television I 'kinda got a little carried away and don't worry about the lock i have a replacement.

* Charity smiles at Peace*

Charity: Well explain why you are on the floor? And you look frightened for some reason. Tell me did you get scared when i opened the door my scared little kitty?

*Peace reaches for then nearest pillow on his bed and throws it at Charity*
*Charity laughs as she catches the pillow*

Charity: see...You even throw like a kitty.

*Peace laughs as he reaches for more pillows and began raining pillows apon Charity*

Charity: Ouch...Ouch...Quit it.

*Peace throws one more pillow then stops, the both of them laugh as the Creature stands silently and watches*

Charity: Bad kitty...very bad

Peace: Just leave now!

Charity: Fine, but because of your rudeness, I will not be changing your litter box.

*Charity sticks her tounge out at Peace as she closes the door*
*Peace sighs as he looks at the Creature*

Peace: So your a like a Grim Reaper right?

Creature: Yes, and?

Peaces : Well the suddent appearence of a Grim Reaper can only mean that...

*Peace pauses*
*A moment of silence overcame the two of them*
*Then the creature starts to laugh*

Creature: If I were here to kill you, would you still be alive?

Peace: I guess not, but you do seem like the playful type that would prolong my death just for the fun of it.

Creature: Peace, true i will be the one to kill you, but that will be long from now.

Peace: So your just here to watch over your deathnote?

Creature: Yes...You can think of me as a guide that never helps.

* The Creature laughs again*

Peace: Can i ask you a question?

Creature: Sure what is it?

*Peace gives the Creature a serious look*

Peace: Are all the rules in the Deathnote real?

*The Creature smiles as he takes of his shadowy cloak and reveals a more fallen angel/goth rock star look*

Creature: I will admit to saying not all of them are valid rules. Alot of them are basic facts to guide you on how it really works, but i will admit to the thirteen day rule....

Peace: (Interupts) The thirteen day rule?

Creature: Yes that rule.

*Peace opens the notebook and points to the sixth rule of the deathnote*

Peace: This one?

Creature: Yes.

*Peace reads the rule again*

6. If the owner of the Death Note does not kill within 13 days of the last entry, he or she will die.

Peace: thank you, that was a big help.

Creature: That will be your only free-bee.

Peace: Tell me, why are there fake rules and such in here.

Creature: I don't know, your the smart one, you tell me.

*The Creature begins to laugh insanely*
*Peace sighs*

Peaces: (Thinks) Well i guess he has reached his limit in usefulness.(Says aloud) What would it take for you to answer more of my Questions?

Creature: Hmmm, let me think

*The Creature's smlie widens*

Creature: Tell me Peace....

*Peace looks curiously at the Creature*

Peace: What?

Creature: Did you know that shinigami love apples?

Peace: So....I'm guessing you want apples in extange for information?

*The Creature laughs*

Creature: I guess you are pretty smart after all.

Peace:[b]I will bring you somemore apples in the morning after i wake-up, but do not try to go down stairs and get them yourself because I am still not completely sure how things work yet and even though my family may not be able to see you, they should still be able to see a floating apple.

Creature: Ok...I get your Point.

Peace: But.....How do you know my name If i never told you it.

Creature: No apples..No service

*The Creature Laughs again*

Peace: (Thinks) I'm pretty sure that no one else can hear him along with see him but me. It might be because I wrote in his Deathnote, or he can show himself to the people he wishes to, but how does he know my name unless he has been following me? Then that would mean that me getting the Deathnote wasn't just a coincidence, he must have dropped it knowing I would pick it up and use it. This shinigami may be smarter then i originally thought and may prove as some use in the future, but for now i rest for tomarrow is the beginning of a new world. Ah, but first...(speaks aloud) Shinigami, can you atleast tell me what name you are addressed by?

*The Creature smiles again as he watches Peace climb into bed*

Creature: You may call me Renji.

Peace: Ok Renji we will continue our conversation tomarrow after I awake.

*Peace covers himself and falls asleep only to dream of his thoughts about the Renji and the Deathnote's appearence*

Narrorator: A short scene has ended as Peace begins to learn a little more about the Deathnote, but more suprizes still await hidden and to be uncovered only by time its self.
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by davis1312 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:24 pm

End Of Act 1
davis1312
davis1312