DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Wiki it.

4 posters

Go down

Death Note Wiki it. Empty Death Note Wiki it.

Post by Alfogus Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 am

I wikied Death note and found out a whole lot of things that i could use in RP.Like "NOTE I AM GONA PASTE"On September 28, 2007, two notes stating "Watashi wa Kira dess" [sic] (a more phonetic spelling of 私はキラです or "Watashi wa Kira desu", meaning "I am Kira" in Japanese) were found near the unidentified remains of a Caucasian male in Belgium. Nothing was found on or near the victim besides these two notes. Belgian police are investigating the matter further.[67][68]
A senior at the Franklin Military Academy in Richmond, Virginia was suspended after being caught possessing a replica "Death Note" notebook with the names of fellow students.[69][70]
In South Carolina in 2008, school officials seized a "Death Note" notebook from a Hartsville Middle School student. District officials linked the notebook to the anime/manga. The notebook listed seven students' names. The school planned a disciplinary hearing and contacted the seven students' parents. The principal, Chris Roger, sent letters to all the students' parents saying "Regardless of the origin of the book, we take the situation very seriously. The safety of our school family is always our top priority. We treat situations like this the same as if a student called in a bomb threat or brought a weapon to school. While there may not be any serious intent to do anyone harm, we cannot and will not take that chance with our students. We will take all steps necessary to ensure our students' well-being."[71][72]
In Gadsden, Alabama, two 12-year-old sixth grade boys were arrested for possessions of "Death Notes" that listed names of several staff members and fellow students. According to Etowah County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Lanny Handy, the notebook was found the previous afternoon by a staffer. The students were suspended from the county's schools. The students, their parents, and school officials had met with Handy and a junior probation officer.[73]
In Gig Harbor, Washington, one middle school student was expelled and three were suspended on May 14, 2008 for having their own "Death Note" books. A father of one of the students said that the notebook was "an outlet for frustration from about two years of bullying."[74] Death note was made famous by a couple of geeky internet kids from a small technical school in billerica. Well im afreaid if i do more i will get ban for spam but i think you can make a good RP out of the infomation by searching 'Death Note' Wikipedia tho i bet you guys already done itbut i just read all of it so when i could get a chance to get on i'll try to RP what i learned.
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Death Note Wiki it. Empty Re: Death Note Wiki it.

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 pm

This news is about a year old ._.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

But why do that? It shows you have no creativity.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakumo Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 pm

That's on YouTube.
Yakumo
Yakumo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down