DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

+19
Amon-Ra
Chib
Kotaro Aizawa
Ray Za Yueryuu
Giovanni
Xiar
Lelouch Lampurouge
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
W
Z
Rand
IamL97
Damion de Lioncourt
The Hidden One
Kenji Saioji
Max Yagami
XSanitariumX
Omnis
Admin Old
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 3 Empty Re: DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

Post by Omnis Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:26 am

So now... It's today(Saturday)... cool so... It is going to start at aboot 4:45 like it was going to yesterday? just want to be sure
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 3 Empty Re: DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

Post by Giovanni Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 am

Ready Set Go then
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 am

Seems like I am going to miss it yet again. I have to leave for a party at around 4:30 and I wont get back till around 7. Edit: By any chance can it be earlier?
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 am

Kenji Saioji wrote:Seems like I am going to miss it yet again. I have to leave for a party at around 4:30 and I wont get back till around 7. Edit: By any chance can it be earlier?

This event just doesn't like you that much, does it Kenji?... jk jk
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 am

No it does not.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am

Kenji Saioji wrote:No it does not.

lol
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Kenji Saioji wrote:Seems like I am going to miss it yet again. I have to leave for a party at around 4:30 and I wont get back till around 7. Edit: By any chance can it be earlier?
Shame you can't be there, but to be honest, I'm not going to change the event's time just for one person.. sorry.
And yes, 4:45 - 6:00.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 3 Empty not cool

Post by Riku-Bozu Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 pm

I signed up for the raffle ahead of time on the forum and then when you announced the raffle K, I asked why i wasnt on the list and you muted me instead of explaing why I was not on it even though I RSVPed and through my perspective you muting me was very immature I feel I didnt do anything to get muted I asked 3 times in all and not repeatedly
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Riku-Bozu wrote:I signed up for the raffle ahead of time on the forum and then when you announced the raffle K, I asked why i wasnt on the list and you muted me instead of explaing why I was not on it even though I RSVPed and through my perspective you muting me was very immature I feel I didnt do anything to get muted I asked 3 times in all and not repeatedly
You were on the list, I just didn't announce you, and you didn't win.
Omnis
XSanitariumX
Max Yagami
Kenji Saioji
Damion de Lioncourt
Rand
IamL97
Z
Kizer
W
Aki
Lelouch
Xiar
Sorrow
Yueryuu
Bemcint
Rikubozo

^ The list I used
And I muted you because I asked everybody to be quiet; and you didn't.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

I gots a feeling I missed it T.T

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Xiar wrote:I gots a feeling I missed it T.T
Yup, you did.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Kira wrote:
Xiar wrote:I gots a feeling I missed it T.T
Yup, you did.

Well, balls.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku-Bozu Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Kira wrote:
Riku-Bozu wrote:I signed up for the raffle ahead of time on the forum and then when you announced the raffle K, I asked why i wasnt on the list and you muted me instead of explaing why I was not on it even though I RSVPed and through my perspective you muting me was very immature I feel I didnt do anything to get muted I asked 3 times in all and not repeatedly
You were on the list, I just didn't announce you, and you didn't win.
Omnis
XSanitariumX
Max Yagami
Kenji Saioji
Damion de Lioncourt
Rand
IamL97
Z
Kizer
W
Aki
Lelouch
Xiar
Sorrow
Yueryuu
Bemcint
Rikubozo

^ The list I used
And I muted you because I asked everybody to be quiet; and you didn't.

>_> Its Bozu not Bozo and I take it you did that on purpose in order to suggest im an idiot and I wouldnt have asked again if you would have anwsered the first time + I wasnt the only one who talked after you said be quiet and yet I was the only one who was muted
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Well I had it written as Bozo, sorry. And I didn't answer because I was busy, and you weren't the only one who was muted, about 2 people I don't remember and Jhony were.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku-Bozu Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Kira wrote:Well I had it written as Bozo, sorry. And I didn't answer because I was busy, and you weren't the only one who was muted, about 2 people I don't remember and Jhony were.
ok, sorry, i thought you were insulting me
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum