DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

+19
Amon-Ra
Chib
Kotaro Aizawa
Ray Za Yueryuu
Giovanni
Xiar
Lelouch Lampurouge
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
W
Z
Rand
IamL97
Damion de Lioncourt
The Hidden One
Kenji Saioji
Max Yagami
XSanitariumX
Omnis
Admin Old
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 2 Empty Re: DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

Post by Giovanni Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 am

Any day thursday or later
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 2 Empty Re: DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY.

Post by Yakumo Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 pm

I said.. "I'm in." but I'm not on the list.
Yakumo
Yakumo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

Yakumo wrote:I said.. "I'm in." but I'm not on the list.
Because you're banned.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Kira wrote:
Yakumo wrote:I said.. "I'm in." but I'm not on the list.
Because you're banned.

own3d?
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm fine for pretty much day, but I run on GMT and I don't think I'll be up for staying up until 5am for an online gathering to start. Restlessness and tiredness is a terrifying combination. Any time that's early evening over there would be ideal.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.freewebs.com/dcd-nexus/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Im good any day that is on or after friday and it is not that late... I live on Eastern UTC Time... my dad will kill me after 9: 00 PM
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 pm

So Friday night it is.. I don't have ALICE class this week, so I'll host it from.. eh, 5, 6-ish on?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm

You know... that is perfect for me...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm

5-6 Eastern?

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Ah crap. I have Piano lessons at 6 >_> Ah well. I can miss out a bit of it-Or better idea. Find a different time for the lesson
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:27 am

Kenji Saioji wrote:Ah crap. I have Piano lessons at 6 >_> Ah well. I can miss out a bit of it-Or better idea. Find a different time for the lesson
Well, the event will be from 5 to 6 today if all works out.
Server will be hosted from 4:45 to 6 incase everybody can get here early.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

So.. that's about 10-11 PM GMT, right?
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Nate Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Well sign up mister Benson please
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Alrighty. My lesson will be done at around 5:55 leaving some time for me to get on for the event.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Kenji Saioji wrote:Alrighty. My lesson will be done at around 5:55 leaving some time for me to get on for the event.

But... seeing how it ends at about 6... won't that give you like 5 minutes? You know, considering the time zone you are in
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Ah crap. I'm going to be missing tons of it. =/ Ah well
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 pm

I'll be sure to tape it on FRAPS and send it to you... or not srry... and i did say depending on what time zone... technicly, concidering what K said before, it should have started in my timezone... if she lived on the east coast...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Bah. I'll ask what I miss. Will I not be in the raffle if I don't make it?
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:07 pm

I can only assume so...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku-Bozu Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Sign me up
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

..So when is it gonna be hosted? 4 : 45 - 6 : 00 Central-Standard Time? 'cause it's 4 : 35 CST right now and the server's not up c.c

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Kira wrote:
Kenji Saioji wrote:Ah crap. I have Piano lessons at 6 >_> Ah well. I can miss out a bit of it-Or better idea. Find a different time for the lesson
Well, the event will be from 5 to 6 today if all works out.
Server will be hosted from 4:45 to 6 incase everybody can get here early.

Well, if you do live on the east coast, you are 2 hours late or so...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

DNO Colossal Event.. you HAVE to be there. You do. SERIOUSLY. - Page 2 Empty Definately in.

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Yo, It's me Eiji.. A huge event? Sounds awesome.. Count me in!
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Sorry guys, I had to go abruptly.. unscheduled crap, but meh. Same time, tomorrow. Hopefully no interruptions..

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 pm

YAY I get to be there!
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum