DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complaint..

+2
Nightmare Zarkus
Z
6 posters

Go down

A complaint.. Empty A complaint..

Post by Z Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:47 am

well.. lately.. i,ve been seeing a lot of people useing rp things like there face is horribly deformed Plastic surgeory and many other things to stop Kira from killing them im really getting sick of it.. i mean its obvious there useing ooc information... you guys can say what you want .. but seriously.. my characters face.. is.. i just say we make it so that only masks stop Kira from killing you and i mean those real masks not some rp made up pieace of crap and if you want something on your face how about a Scar ? and not some skinless face.. or full plastic.. or something i mean hell Kira already has it hard he doesnt need people with this crap stopping him..

forgot to add we should really stop this cause anyone can go my face is.. ( insert excuse not to be killed by kira ) there basically god modding to hell and back to stop from getting killed..
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

A complaint.. Empty Re: A complaint..

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Just kill their asses and if they complain, call me.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Completly agree Z. i dont like when people come upwith lousy excuses for hiding there faces. Also i hate wn L runs around with masks right off teh ba, without knowing icly kira needs a face. Also i dont like the "mime paint" excuse. *cough W cough*
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:48 pm

>_>;

You mean mime mask.

And it's just part of my criminal role to have had plastic surgery, Z. It had nothing to do about Kira - it had everything to do with keeping his real identity secret.

EDIT: The plastic surgery part shouldn't have been allowed, I know, but I did it for the lulz to see what else you could possibly do.

EDIT 2: And, (yes I know it's Face Paint but still), paint applies a thin layer to whatever it's put to. So isn't it natural for their face to be protected by the eyes?

Paint is used to protect, preserve, or add functionality to an object or surface by covering it with a pigmented coating.

Last edited by W on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 pm

It's paint.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

W wrote:>_>;

You mean mime mask.

And it's just part of my criminal role to have had plastic surgery, Z. It had nothing to do about Kira - it had everything to do with keeping his real identity secret.

EDIT: The plastic surgery part shouldn't have been allowed, I know, but I did it for the lulz to see what else you could possibly do.

EDIT 2: And, (yes I know it's Face Paint but still), paint applies a thin layer to whatever it's put to. So isn't it natural for their face to be protected by the eyes?

Paint is used to protect, preserve, or add functionality to an object or surface by covering it with a pigmented coating.
x
im not just talking about you W .. i think i saw Lelouch do it not sure tho .. everyone with L hair confuses me.. and Xiar did it yesterday...
and a number of others im just saying Kiras job is already hard as it is.. he doesnt need people going... my face was destoryed in a Accident death note doesnt affect me Ha noob.. or you cant see my name. and al this other bull crap i wasnt aiming at you
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:43 pm

I was explaining why facepaint would protect my face. I was talking to Ganku.

>_>:;

And, damages to the face still work. It's like cosmetic surgery - it changes the faces pernamently unless they do something about it.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 pm

the whole damage to teh face thing ijust a lazy atempt to t to make tehm selves invulnerable from kira. personally if im kira im killing you anyway even if you try to sa taht your face si all ared up. problem solved
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Those sentences.. or whatever they are hurt my eyes & my brain. Ow.
But yeah, problem solved, it's a bullshit excuse.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Ganku wrote:the whole damage to teh face thing ijust a lazy atempt to t to make tehm selves invulnerable from kira. personally if im kira im killing you anyway even if you try to sa taht your face si all ared up. problem solved

Even so, what you're trying to say is that it's not a mask in-game.

Sure, it isn't coded in as a "mask", but in realism and common logic paint is used to protect, decorate, or repair something it is used on. That would include humans as well, (except for the repair part). If one were to say it isn't a mask in the game, even if common logic were to say it was, it's exactly like saying, "The Shinigami Eyes don't need to see your entire face. We only need to see a percent of your face".

What I'm trying to say is that, in a way, you're being biased to a certain item.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:54 pm

If I meant for it to be like a mask it would've been coded in as such, so you may not use it as such.~

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Could blood be used to hide from Kira if they dont know your name already since technically it covers most of the face...
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 pm

No.
Apparently you don't get it. If it was meant to work like that, it would've been coded in like that. Closed.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down