DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A complaint that i hate to post

5 posters

Go down

A complaint that i hate to post Empty A complaint that i hate to post

Post by Ol classy Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Hello all. I believe that i have been banned from the "Kassk" server for no reason. I was just walking around entering every building i could, trying to find out what i was doing and where i was going, and then i get a DC. For all i know it could be a connection issue, but not likely. If i have done something wrong please explain otherwise i would like my permission back.

Thanks, Ol Classy

Ol classy
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

A complaint that i hate to post Empty Re: A complaint that i hate to post

Post by Story Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Ol classy wrote:Hello all. I believe that i have been banned from the "Kassk" server for no reason. I was just walking around entering every building i could, trying to find out what i was doing and where i was going, and then i get a DC. For all i know it could be a connection issue, but not likely. If i have done something wrong please explain otherwise i would like my permission back.

Thanks, Ol Classy

'' My permission back '' . What? Knowing Kassk he wouldn't ban you off his server for no reason. I can speak with Kassk over msn to find out what you did wrong then edit this post. But I highly doubt it was for no reason, Kassk is one of the best host within Death note online.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassk Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:38 am

Hm... When where you banned and what's your key? I only know one guy that I banned lately and that was because he RAed someone, but that was a 5 minute ban, because I think he didn't know the game yet. And maybe you were banned by a GM. What does it say when you try to log in?

Edit: Oh... It could also be, that you weren't banned at all. It looks like the server crashed yesterday after I logged off, but I can't say that for sure. Maybe some of the other players know more.

Last edited by Kassk on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Kassk
Kassk
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Kassk wrote:Hm... When where you banned and what's your key? I only know one guy that I banned lately and that was because he RAed someone, but that was a 5 minute ban, because I think he didn't know the game yet. And maybe you were banned by a GM. What does it say when you try to log in?

Edit: Oh... It could also be, that you weren't banned at all. It looks like the server crashed yesterday after I logged off, but I can't say that for sure. Maybe some of the other players know more.
Your server died for about 20 mins

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm

If it said "Banned" you know it's a ban. If you got d/ced and nothing happened, then it's your connection.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ol classy Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 am

Thank you all for actually replying. I haven't played byond in 2 years and had never been banned so I didn't exactly know wether it would tell me if I got banned or simply do it. Sorry all for jumping to conclusions, and thanks again.

Ol classy
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down