DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate and Destiny RP {Special Round}

Go down

Fate and Destiny RP {Special Round} Empty Fate and Destiny RP {Special Round}

Post by Yuirishu Moon Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Fate and Destiny RP

Recommended amount of players: 12-15
Required time for voting of the additional role: 20-30 minutes
Roles: M, Shinigami, Kira, L, STV and PM
Could be hosted by: Anyone
________________________________________________________________________________
Round Information:
This rp is basically a normal round except there will be an additional role. This additional role will play a huge part in this round. The additional role is called The Prime Minister role. At the beginning of this round two or four people will be selected to go against each other for this role. The Prime Minister role will not be selected like any other role. During the selection of this role the two or four people that were chosen will do a sort of campaign and try to get votes. After the Prime Minister role has been given out players must respect the person with the Prime Minister role and act like how you would act with your current president/prime minister. No verbs are needed for the PM (Prime Minister) role but perhaps a building might be needed (SPK Building) for the PM (The place chosen for the PM would be like the White House, City Hall, etc).
________________________________________________________________________________
Rules:
1. All normal round rules apply (No rking, spamming, etc)
2. Respect the position of The Prime Minister.
3. Have patience.

Credits:
Xiar- For showing me the basic format (I used the format used for “Defeating God” RP except I added a few things).
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down