DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yotsuba Corp. {Special Round Type}

+4
Dragoonsnake
Story
Kiba1177
Xiar
8 posters

Go down

Yotsuba Corp. {Special Round Type} Empty Yotsuba Corp. {Special Round Type}

Post by Xiar Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 am

Yotsuba Victory
Version Number: 1.0

Backstory
What if Light had never regained his memories as Kira? If Yotsuba's Higuchi became the new Kira? A group is organized together and only one has a Note and only he knows its power and who Kira is. L, at this point, knows of the fact that it is a notebook Kira uses; he is not aware of the Eyes. Higuchi has Eyes and no limit to how long he has them; all members of the Yotsuba group get masks. They do each, however, know the names of all the other members of the group.

Rules

1. "Higuchi" has a Note and Eyes. He is only permitted to kill those that the Yotsuba group as a whole decides to. He is not allowed to kill more than once every five minutes, and no more than 4 deaths every 30 minutes.

2. "L" knows of the power of the Death Note, though not of the Eyes. He knows of the Shinigami's existence but cannot see them. Task Force is only allowed to know if L determines that they can be told.

3. There is also an "M" if there are enough players to permit it--he is a hired gun with his mafia by the Yotsuba. He and at least three members of the Yotsuba should have a cell phone and know each other's numbers so that contact is fast and easy. He may kill as often as he likes; he is not bound by kills per half- hour as Kira is. He may also take hostages; even if the hostage is a member of the Yotsuba corporation.

4. The Host shall select seven members as Yotsuba at beginning of round.

5. The Yotsuba members shall be required to adhere to the following dress code as well as place a {Yotsuba Corp. Employee} tag in
their alias:
-School Shirt (Or Customizeable 255-255-255 RGB shirt)
-Red Tie
-Black Shoes
-Black Pants
-Black Jacket (Not Fluffy or Mafia. To be worn over the Tie.)
-For all but Higuchi, a Blank Journal titled "Death Note" with the look set to a DN is required.

6. Only the Host and Higuchi shall know who Higuchi is; unless, of course, Higuchi himself decides to tell others.

Other Information:

• Weapons shall only be given to M (If applicable), his Matt (Same), and L.

• L may assign up to three task force members to work with him. It is preferable that these be selected at role selection, prior to the beginning of RP, as it is assumed that L has already been working on this case for some time.

• If one of the members L selects wishes, he or she may change their alias and become "Light Yagami" or "Misa Amane".

• If this member touches the Note or a piece, or gains ownership of the Death Note, all memories of its usage (As used in the Manga--criminal killer, righteous cause only) come back.

• Neither gets the Eyes, nor shall they be allowed to make the Trade at any point.

• Higuchi will be permitted to seek them out if the Shinigami reveals the alias of the former Kira to him. He will be allowed to, at that point, become a "Mikami" figure if he so chooses, either loaning his Note to Kira or relinquishing possession and keeping a piece with him to retain memories.

• If Higuchi chooses to relinquish it, the Host should be informed immediately and based on their opinion, can either: (a) Trust Higuchi not to abuse the eyes, as he will have lost them in giving up ownership, or (b) Have Higuchi remake his character to avoid the dilemma in the first place, simply storing all present clothing and such in a safety deposit box at the bank (For safekeeping)

If there's anything I missed or any other rules/comments you'd like to add, please make a note of it in a reply. I will edit this post with updates as posted, updating the version number each time.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Yotsuba Corp. {Special Round Type} Empty Re: Yotsuba Corp. {Special Round Type}

Post by Kiba1177 Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Good idea. Seems compelling, and interesting. Finally a thought out way to play the round!

Kiba1177
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Seems well written out. Now do you think that it could be controllable by a host or Enf/Gm? And why..
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 pm

I think it could be controllable by any host. As far as I can think, there isn't any need for masks... no need for item or weapon spawning..... it all seems to be in order to me. Anyone should be able to run it.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoonsnake Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 am

-_- okay, i'm trying not to use the word noob, but 255 is a VERY bad number!! You never try to use over 200! And if you want white, 170 is a perfectly good number! 255 are those out of wack colors that blind you. Other than that, i don't see a need for the members to have masks, and i think that a Rem and/or Ryuk should also be applicable. That way someone can watch over Higuchi, and if Light/Misa gain their memories back, they'll have SOMEONE that actually knows their secret... Usually a person goes mad if they can't shair their secret,
Dragoonsnake
Dragoonsnake
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:23 am

..... I always use 255-255-255 for my white shirt. Yes, it can be blinding if it's alone... but they'll also have a tie and a jacket on over it, so if you can even see the white at all, it's maybe fifteen pixels. And did I not mention that? Yeah, there'd be a Shinigami.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakumo Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:04 am

Sounds interesting. I'm eager to try it. I like your ideas, and very well written out. But, Wouldn't it be more like the show if Higuchi, wanted the "Misa Amane" to marry him? And the Shinigami to tell her what she was?
Yakumo
Yakumo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Muugen Hatake Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:39 pm

I agree with Haruhi, sounds pretty epic.
Muugen Hatake
Muugen Hatake
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Yagami Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I think that would be a fun round to play
Max Yagami
Max Yagami
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Locking.. Muugen, you want to prove you're not a noob, yet you revive this dead topic.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down