DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think up and use roles here :D

5 posters

Go down

Think up and use roles here :D Empty Think up and use roles here :D

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:27 pm

The point of this section is to help think up and find roleplays

The format thought up

Name:
Hobbies:
Job:
History, quirks, pet peeves:
Or you can simply post a way to roleplay such as a Joker etc.

Last edited by Hideaki Ito on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://OhmygoshwhydidIkillmywebsitecausethisisn'tawebsitebutifit

Back to top Go down

Think up and use roles here :D Empty Re: Think up and use roles here :D

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Pardon? Are you suggesting people use other characters that someone else made up, so they can role play?
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Story wrote:Pardon? Are you suggesting people use other characters that someone else made up, so they can role play?
Not exactly. Im simply trying to help others get ideas not have them steal a roleplay altogether. This topic was only made to spread ideas
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:33 pm

To role play you have to be creative. Why not let people develop there creativity?
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 pm

True. Although most creativity needs a source or spark of inspiration. This is simply a way to give that along with teach people the framework of some popular rps. For example here you can explain how to be an evil L.

Last edited by Hideaki Ito on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Yes, which already should have happened, if they have already watched the Anime or read the Manga.

Evil L? Pardon? Everyone should be capable of that.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Story wrote:Yes, which already should have happened, if they have already watched the Anime or read the Manga.
You are no fun. But the inspiration for other rps has yet to begin for uncreative ones.
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Why aid the lazy when they can do it themselves.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Story wrote:Why aid the lazy when they can do it themselves.
I aid the lazy for i find helping people enjoyable. Another reason I made this topic is to create better Mellos and what not.
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Hm? I didn't say helping people is enjoyable, for I also help people from time to time, but there's a big difference between helping and doing it for them.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Sendo, stop being a fun-sucker, and lighten up.
You're kinda ticking me off.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Shirayuki Mizore-chan wrote:Sendo, stop being a fun-sucker, and lighten up.
You're kinda ticking me off.
Thankyou for saying what I was dieing to tell him
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Story wrote:Hm? I didn't say helping people is enjoyable, for I also help people from time to time, but there's a big difference between helping and doing it for them.

This is a rather nice idea. At times in my scientist roles I need to think of an addition to my character's attributes and what not. But sometimes I find myself in a loop-hole and can't think of a thing to add to my roleplay character, which this section seems to have plenty of ideas. This is but one of the places where I can get the ideas, and I'm sure other people can take parts of other people's characters and put them together as well. Although I don't find myself in this situation too often, it's best to be prepared for it when it does happen.

Also, Story, he didn't say it wasn't enjoyable in the first place, he was merely saying that it was enjoyable for himself. Stop jumping to conclusions on who said or didn't say what. When you read a simplistic sentence, read it properly.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 pm

W wrote:
Story wrote:Hm? I didn't say helping people is enjoyable, for I also help people from time to time, but there's a big difference between helping and doing it for them.

This is a rather nice idea. At times in my scientist roles I need to think of an addition to my character's attributes and what not. But sometimes I find myself in a loop-hole and can't think of a thing to add to my roleplay character, which this section seems to have plenty of ideas. This is but one of the places where I can get the ideas, and I'm sure other people can take parts of other people's characters and put them together as well. Although I don't find myself in this situation too often, it's best to be prepared for it when it does happen.

Also, Story, he didn't say it wasn't enjoyable in the first place, he was merely saying that it was enjoyable for himself. Stop jumping to conclusions on who said or didn't say what. When you read a simplistic sentence, read it properly.

I don't recall him saying it was enjoyable, please don't confuse yourself W, or attempt to confuse me. I wasn't really jumping to conclusions I was just letting him know how well it would work out from my perspective and I was trying to get a better understanding of the topic. Also that last sentence seemed like an insult Mr. W, to bad I didn't take offense to it.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:00 pm

It wasn't supposed to be an insult, it was a mere statement, a sentence. I don't know why you thought it seemed like an insult, but what ever. You're right about me trying to confuse you, however.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Can you all stop arguing on it and use it for the purpose intended? Or must I?
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Name: Gado
Hobbies: Floor-sitting, Watching walls (yes.. walls..) talking to himself, Soup-eating.
Job: Student
Backround:
Spent two years in a special education program, he then started normal school in Japan.
The rest of his past is unknown to most people.

History, quirks, pet peeves:
It was dark.. the dogs barked.. someone had forgot to feed them again, out of nowhere a man appeared. He was running, running towards his car that was parked just right the corner. He was going to be a father, his wife was at the hospital giving birth to his child. He got into the car, turned it on and drove in the direction of the hospital. Unfortunatly, he never saw the red light....

Gado, the name that the litte child had received on birth was a quiet kind of boy with natural green hair. At the age of 4 he was sitting near the fireplace playing with his favourite purple bowl. He stood and attempted to walk, resulting in a tumble. When he hit the floor his bowl rolled into the fireplace, emiting some small sparks, one of theese sparks landed in Gado's head and smoke started to appear from his head. His mother quickly reacted and threw a bucket of water at him. Only small parts of Gado's hair was affected, the affected parts formed a black line across his head and down his cheek. The doctors could not explain this.
When he was 12 years old he was met by an old man, this man was a former convict and a Schizofrenic. Gado walked towards him with a stick and his hand, pointed it at him and said "soup!". The old man was instantly hit by a feeling of joy, he had not seen a kid like this before. So he took this kid with him home, without thinking about the fact that he was kidnaping a mere child. Gado went missing, but the police could find no clues nor witnesses. For 3 whole years nobody ever saw the boy again, except for one day. It was a warm day, not so unusual since it was summer. Gado's mother were sitting by the fireplace and were thinking about the old days when Gado was still there. Someone knocked at the door, "Come in, the door is unlocked" she yelled. The door went open, and it closed again. She could hear footsteps louder and louder, going up the stairs and towards the room she was in. She gasped, in front of her stood a young man with green hair. This could not be any other boy than her own Gado, there was no other boys in the world that had a black line across their head and down their chin. She rose up from her chair, "G...G..Gado!?!" she gasped. The man did not answer, instead he reached for his pocket and grabbed a pen. There was a paper lying on the table next to him, he picked it up and wrote on it. He gave the piece of paper he had written on to Gado's mother and ran out the door. "Wait!" she yelled. But it was too late, he was allredy gone. She looked at the piece of paper he had given her, it said "Soup!"
Gado were never seen again. Rumours has it that he lives somewhere in Japan.
Gado
Gado
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 am

Name: Ben over
Hobbies: Playing in his garage
Occupation/Job: Tourist
Backround:

All his family died in a nuclear implosion.

History:

His birth was a lie.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down