DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Shop

+5
W
Story
Lightness Dark
Suji
Zen Rengeki
9 posters

Go down

Shinigami Shop Empty Shinigami Shop

Post by Zen Rengeki Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm

There should be a Shinigami shop keeper for the shinigamis. But only shinigami may have access to this. Shop should have wings, shinigami robe and other clothes and items. Sycthe and stuff.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Shop Empty Re: Shinigami Shop

Post by Suji Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm

I think this should just be in Ryuk's cave. Or at least only visible toward the Shinigami in the shop.

Suji
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightness Dark Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:59 pm

What wpuld the point be in a shini shop? if you give better detail on what the items are needed for, maby someone will actualy post about maby adding it...
-The Sycth can be a weapon to use agianst people who are close to death/dieing. maby 20% heath=Shini can send you to heaven, or something like that.
-Special foods, like apples with would help out some stat(I did't say heath, because shini's are ralely shot at and almost killed)
-Special clothes that the shini can get(idk, for enjoyment, or to express his/her personality....If they are a "good" shini, or an "evil" one)

Lightness Dark
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:33 am

Yeah.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 am

Lightness Dark wrote:What wpuld the point be in a shini shop? if you give better detail on what the items are needed for, maby someone will actualy post about maby adding it...
-The Sycth can be a weapon to use agianst people who are close to death/dieing. maby 20% heath=Shini can send you to heaven, or something like that.
-Special foods, like apples with would help out some stat(I did't say heath, because shini's are ralely shot at and almost killed)
-Special clothes that the shini can get(idk, for enjoyment, or to express his/her personality....If they are a "good" shini, or an "evil" one)

Hm, no. Your saying scythe can kill people that are near dieing..Which is really stupid, this is where the hospital steps in, AND role-playing fixing your wounds. Shinigamis shouldn't get involved..

There are apples and oranges, but momentarily they aren't in the game. ((Also, shinigamis cannot be shot to death.. ))

There is a shinigami robe, and it would be great if we leave it at that till K deals with the other suggestions.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Shop Empty Scythe

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:26 pm

No I think the scythe is a great idea. When people have like 10% or lower health you can reap them. Shinigami means Death God which means Grim Reaper...So it makes sense.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:31 pm

The Shinigami in Death Note kill with a Death Note, not a sythe. The Shinigami in the show are grim reapers, but they kill with the Death Note, not a sythe.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 pm

I know but for the fun of it we can have sycthes.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Suji Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm

I just think that Shinigamis need to serve more of a purpose in DNO. (Yes, I know that they didn't serve that much of a purpose in the manga) A really dramatic ending involving the Shinigami is always nice, but adding to that would be perfect. Maybe they have a "Life" Meter that they have to fill every now and then by killing a human, but then again, they only have to do that like every thousand years or something. Maybe there can be a Shinigami realm, in case there is more than one Shinigami, that they can converse in. I don't know what it is, but i really like playing as a Shinigami sometimes

Suji
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:20 am

Zen Rengeki wrote:No I think the scythe is a great idea. When people have like 10% or lower health you can reap them. Shinigami means Death God which means Grim Reaper...So it makes sense.
Corrections!
Shini means reaper
Gami mean god
Shini is also translated as grim reaper on the singular when put in west context
However you can't translate Shinigami as grim reaper because that would be saying grim reaper god
THUS!
Only say shini if you mean reaper with or without Grim in front of it

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:58 pm

I just want to know what K thinks.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 am

Zen Rengeki wrote:I just want to know what K thinks.
You will never know. Never.
Never.
Neeever.
Neeeeeeeever.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 am

Nooooooo! D=
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Never.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Awww K... TT-TT
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Fine fine.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightness Dark Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:27 am

Ok, I know shini's arn't spose to be killed with guns, but someone who touched a peice of DN paper used a gun and killed me, most likly a noob, and the syth was just an idea, I was thinking of random stuff shini's could use. btw, I have not been play DN for a while because of my mom...She was been cutting off my time on the computer until I get a job...So I've been playing RE2....I will try to get on at night, but there is no one hosting, so I can't even play with myself O.o
I know it would be alot of coding, but What if the NPC's could walk around, and the host can assiagn roles to them(if your playing alone, or If there is not enough people online to give all roles.) If not that, then there can be a one player server you click, thats private, and you can start out as L...Police chief...Kira, or Misa...That would be fun.....Later on, before the game is complete though

Lightness Dark
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:12 am

The scythe would add nothing of value....... It would take a long time to create that delicate icon and program it in and for what? So that you could have an item that a shinigami never carries anyways? Pointless and a waste of time. Next question.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:30 am

Intelligent NPCs that walk around and can be roles, and other players? Try murder mansion. See how that worked out.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be adding a Shinigami Shop any time soon. Topic closed.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down