DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do when you see a shinigami

+9
Ray Za Yueryuu
Eiji<3
La
Lelouch Lampurouge
Ace
Ilyo
Fate
Alfogus
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
13 posters

Go down

If you saw a shinigami what would you rather do

What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_lcap3%What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_lcap10%What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_lcap74%What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 23 ]
What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_lcap13%What would you do when you see a shinigami Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 31

What would you do when you see a shinigami Empty What would you do when you see a shinigami

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:40 am

?
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

What would you do when you see a shinigami Empty Re: What would you do when you see a shinigami

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am

i would definetly try to shoot him/her but then again they couldnt die so i would shake hands xD
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

What would you do when you see a shinigami Empty Re: What would you do when you see a shinigami

Post by Alfogus Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 am

LOL every one said hi
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:01 am

Offer it a beer?

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Fate wrote:Offer it a beer?

offer it a beer and play pac man....
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 pm

run away screaming then get a knife try to kill it then i'd see it doesnt works so im not afraid since he cant touch me

Ace
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Actuly he could touch if he wanted to, or Ryuk wouldn't of been able to eat apples.
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 am

In all honesty I would faint, sevral times after waking up, then finally gain coruage to run away, and if h does find me Ill ask what he wants

Im an honest person Im not gonna say "hi how ya doing" to a demonic (not to mention ugly) looking creature, Im not that religious or anyhing but still, seeing someone like ryuuk would scare the crap outa me in a "damn you ugly " sorta way, Rem, I would just sorta freeze cause she is rem, and the bones, Sidoh, I wouldproblaby laugh afeter hearing him (his DUB voice refrence) and anyone else is scary (in a scary way or an ugly way, but mainly ugly XD)

Oh yea, it was the creator's original design to make the shinigami all humans that look like rockstars, but he figured that the fangilrs woudl merley watch the show cause of the shinigami alone, getting rather pised whneever they are offscreen for moer thna 2 minutes

-totally massacred the english langauge-
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by La Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 am

I would probably be paralyzed with fear. I mean a dead looking monster is right in front of you and it speaks japanese....
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 am

Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:In all honesty I would faint, sevral times after waking up, then finally gain coruage to run away, and if h does find me Ill ask what he wants

Im an honest person Im not gonna say "hi how ya doing" to a demonic (not to mention ugly) looking creature, Im not that religious or anyhing but still, seeing someone like ryuuk would scare the crap outa me in a "damn you ugly " sorta way, Rem, I would just sorta freeze cause she is rem, and the bones, Sidoh, I wouldproblaby laugh afeter hearing him (his DUB voice refrence) and anyone else is scary (in a scary way or an ugly way, but mainly ugly XD)

Oh yea, it was the creator's original design to make the shinigami all humans that look like rockstars, but he figured that the fangilrs woudl merley watch the show cause of the shinigami alone, getting rather pised whneever they are offscreen for moer thna 2 minutes

Hey look i was honest im just saying the only time i could possibly see one is if i was drunk.... or high but lets not get into that

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Fate wrote:
Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:In all honesty I would faint, sevral times after waking up, then finally gain coruage to run away, and if h does find me Ill ask what he wants

Hey look i was honest im just saying the only time i could possibly see one is if i was drunk.... or high but lets not get into that

If i was high i wouldn't see a shinigami i would see floating flower's and flame's surrounding me making my every move leading to death.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfogus Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 am

That aint what its like being high you just find every thing histercal.ow goodbye im not telling anymore storys of the good old high school days.
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

What would you do when you see a shinigami Empty Re: What would you do if see a shinigami

Post by Eiji<3 Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 am

Uhmm I would be like is... My time up...????!?! NOOOOOOOOoo

____________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do when you see a shinigami Dnoglasskx5
Eiji<3
Eiji<3
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://Myspace.com/Aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 am

I'd... Ask them who made their cosplay.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.freewebs.com/dcd-nexus/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:52 pm

I'd say "Hi' and show em meh [Replica] Death Note.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 am

Ryuzaki Devils Angel wrote:
Fate wrote:

If i was high i wouldn't see a shinigami i would see floating flower's and flame's surrounding me making my every move leading to death.

Ryuzaki...I have smoked alot of things some legal some not some wern't even smoked...And I have NEVER repeat NEVER tripped out like that

WTF qre you on and were can I get some..
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:37 am

Ilyo wrote:
Fate wrote:

Ryuzaki...I have smoked alot of things some legal some not some wern't even smoked...And I have NEVER repeat NEVER tripped out like that

I have pill's that help me coup with SPD thus that's what im on, altho i genrally just start sketcin out o.o

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 am

Fate wrote:
Ilyo wrote:
Fate wrote:

I have pill's that help me coup with SPD thus that's what im on, altho i genrally just start sketcin out o.o

I have only smoked 3 time's when i was 13 now im 18 and i dont smoke anymore.But it's kind've private.But it would be awesome to see a shinigami.Couse in order to see one you must have a DEATHNOTE AND THAT Would be awesome.I would kill everyone i know starting with Story, Ilyo, and Z!
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm

/headshots Ryuzaki with his Sniper Bish ! lol
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:09 am

o.o.... Uhh...What did I ever do to you?
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:26 am

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. Stop the hating!

But I didn't know SPD was actually a real disorder. Looks like I've learned something new today. Oh, also - I'd say "hi" to the Shinigami because that's the most logical thing I would do, other than stare in complete confusion and try to confuse the Shinigami with my handy-dandy thesaurus.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyuukendude Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Say hello maaaaaan, a little kindness goes a long way, even with a Shinigami.
Jyuukendude
Jyuukendude
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:48 pm

W wrote:An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. Stop the hating!

But I didn't know SPD was actually a real disorder. Looks like I've learned something new today. Oh, also - I'd say "hi" to the Shinigami because that's the most logical thing I would do, other than stare in complete confusion and try to confuse the Shinigami with my handy-dandy thesaurus.
So it's what they say about learning something new everyday.

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down