DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PAIN thread

4 posters

Go down

The PAIN thread Empty The PAIN thread

Post by Fate Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Lol
I can officially tell you being hit by a speeding old lady in a car hurt's alot, Teenage hairdresser 0-1 Old lady and car.
But i can beat that on the pain meter lol, so tell me guy/girls what's the worst pain's you've felt lol, i had time to make this topic while bleeding and my mother freaking out, Old ladys FtW.

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

The PAIN thread Empty Re: The PAIN thread

Post by Story Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Worst pain I've felt was while watching saw.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekkou Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 pm

My worst pain I felt would be fear when I carved off a bit of my foot and had to get stitches for it..

I was seven and really foolish back then. I had decided to crawl in the hallway for no reason. (I still wonder why I decided to randomly crawl in the hall way.) Unfortunately, my mom had to throw away a broken plate that day, so there was a garbage bag with a broken plate in it. Now I crawled right next to the garbage bag and the plate cut through the garbage bag and into my foot. Then I continued to crawl without even noticing that the plate was in my foot. (I felt no pain for some reason.) The plate continued to cut into my foot and took a bit of my foot off. So then I get up and walk to the kitchen, and my mom looks at my foot and she screamed. I look at my foot and I see its white and slimy. So my dad rushes me to the clinic where they stitched my foot up for a week. Putting those things on and off hurt (I wasn't feeling anything from my left foot.), but the weird thing is, its been seven years, but I still have a mark from where I was cut/had the stitches put in. I didn't really think anything bad about the incident then, but now I'm kind of freaked at the idea of having more flesh in my hallway than on my foot.

Zekkou
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassk Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Hm.. The worst pain I had, that I can remember, was something I have to explain a bit. xD

Ok, if you contract your leg you could say it looks similiar to an L from the side. What happened was the following. I went to my bed and just wanted to sit on it, but when I lifted my left leg, my right leg slipped. Now imagine my right leg doesn't go backwards like it should do, but sideways. So if you look from behind my right leg looked like an L. I don't know if you could understand what I just tried to explain, but I can say you that that hurt like hell, even though nothing was broken, I can still feel the pain sometimes when I kneel and stand up then.
Kassk
Kassk
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down