DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ The EPIC Thread ]

3 posters

Go down

[ The EPIC Thread ] Empty [ The EPIC Thread ]

Post by Kaibura Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 am

The EPIC Thread

Just as the title of the thread says, this is another "situation heap" like the 'funny' and 'annoying' threads that people love so much. So what is so epic about this thread? Nothing, it's just here to store all those epic and memorable moments from the RP's that we all love and remember. If something totally awesome and perfectly timed or executed happens, post it here!

My example:~
The last round I played in had very little Kira involvement, but was mainly about the cooperation and betrayl between the mafia and the police. Aki played as L, Zarkus was the head of the mafia and the two groups connected in order to find Kira (W) and eventually did so. During this round I was L's lawyer, who also did some mild police work. At one point I was faced with a mafia double-agent with a gun, who claimed he could kill me...before I was able to attack him. As usual, I had my 'concealed sleeve blade' flicked out ready to defend myself and used one of my favourite lines: "A man with a needle can kill a man with an SMG...if he strikes first."
How could I prove my point better than what happened next? We were attacked without warning by a masked man with a gun. The masked stranger shot at the double agent but missed, I prepped the action command and dashed in about a second toward the assailant and took him down with the concealed blade without taking a hit. "Like I said, if I strike first...I win."
I found this pretty cool, but maybe it was just me...the best part came at the ending.

Zarkus had killed W for murdering a mafia agent, and had found the Death Note. Zarkus handed the notebook over to L, who refused to use it and would rather hide it away or destroy it. Zarkus then left the the HQ, leaving L and her lawyer (myself). The Rp's ending went as so:
Kaibura: L, perhaps you should try transferring that notebook without the Mafia knowing...it could prove dangerous.
L: You know Kaibura, you're a bit of a risk now too.
Kaibura: Oh? How so...
L: You know where the book is, who I work with, what I look like...
Kaibura: So you're saying- I'm a danger?
L: Maybe not to me, but to others...
Kaibura: ...you're right.
Kaibura protrudes the concealed 9 inch blade from his sleeve and thrusts it into the detectives neck.

END.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

[ The EPIC Thread ] Empty Re: [ The EPIC Thread ]

Post by Kassk Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

Wow that really was epic. O.O
Kassk
Kassk