DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Died

3 posters

Go down

The Game Died Empty The Game Died

Post by Hideaki Ito Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Don't deny that, I mean, it ended awhile back, in my opinion a month or two after Zarkus's speech thingit. I've already quit, too, if you haven't noticed. I like large textblock speeches, but I'm not up to it. Besides, you really can't enforce my leaving. I could be Kenji, couldn't I? I must say over the course of this past year I have been multiple times. Meh, how do you know that the Kenji playing isn't me, I can act completely un-serious at times. I could even get on any of his accounts and make a quitting speech with his personality in it. Infact, I might have been Kenji this whole time, or maybe manipulating somebody to act and respond the way I wish them to.
On a side note, nobody responded to my host application, guffaw.
Now people are going to say things like 'But DNO2 is only just born, etc.'. Please don't.
If you log onto a hosted game, you'll notice the ways it died, don't bug me about it.
Considering I made a topic for this, I might care about your responses. Then again, it might just be an excuse to turn into Kenji.

To sum up the Kenji Tidbit Hideaki Ito = Kenji Saoiji. I even created both names, but then again, I might just deny that as well to stay in character of Kenji.
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://OhmygoshwhydidIkillmywebsitecausethisisn'tawebsitebutifit

Back to top Go down

The Game Died Empty Re: The Game Died

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 pm

First of all, you did not create the name Kenji Saioji. I created that purely. And if you're going to quit, just quit and don't make stupid topics like this one. If you haven't noticed, the game has been pretty active and running fairly smooth, it is far from dieing. Of course, you may have your opinion, though I have mine as well. There's such a difference between you and me, it's actually quite hard to believe we're the same person.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideaki Ito Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Kenji has sunk so far as to tell me this on the Internet instead of in real life to preserve his reputation. Oh the horror.
On a Side Note, the Game is dead. Just because it's running doesn't mean it's alive.
Hideaki Ito
Hideaki Ito
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://OhmygoshwhydidIkillmywebsitecausethisisn'tawebsitebutifit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:28 pm

So the point was.. you're saying you're Kenji and you quit? Yeah, uh.. congrats. Bye.
Topic locked.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down