DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Annoying Roleplay Experience

+5
Daisuke of the Rebellion
W
Kazo
Nightmare Zarkus
Kaibura
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Most Annoying Roleplay Experience Empty Most Annoying Roleplay Experience

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 pm

We've all had these. Moments that you just wish came with a 'delete' button strapped to them. Since this is an RP game, I figure this would fit right in with the 'Top Annoying Moments' and people, if you so wish to add them, but be cautious. This can mean any situation in an Rp, even if it's just that one random attacker who wouldn't give up and go away.

I've had a few today in what was probably my worst Rp experience to date.
The host had forgotten ALL roles he gave to players, and about half an hour in the Sakura TV guy did not say a word. Many people were requesting a new one and eventually the host selected me. I dare say I was doing well, since Kira had not done anything worth speaking of- then this Ishiro fellow (unsure on name) comes in and starts broadcasting random stuff. I told him I was STV now, since he abandoned, and after some frankly rude come backs he uses STV to say even more stupid and insulting things, then comes off saying "Woah, what did you do that for?" (With much less grammar, granted). I claimed he was being a fool and told him to go away, then he starts whining that I was 'framing him' of doing it- then acts like a jackass while the host tries to fix the issue. All the while I just wanted him to leave and stop broadcasting insults to people, and eventually he did, but was there really a need for all that? It practically killed the round.

In fact that wasn't the first such incident, the first was when Age claimed I was pretending to be him and calling people the N word. I was logged on in a different name, for starters, and was waiting for the round to end (as it was drawing close to) and even after telling him I had done nothing of the sort he claims I should say something at the same time as the idiot impersonating him...how EXACTLY could I do that?

But it's not all bad, I also had a very pleasant RP where I was the Shinigami and for once I found an admirable Kira.
Still, why people can't just leave a good roleplay be is simply beyond me.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying Roleplay Experience Empty Re: Most Annoying Roleplay Experience

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Just complain about it to me on AIM/MSN and Ill get right on the case >_>
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Zarkus wrote:Just complain about it to me on AIM/MSN and Ill get right on the case >_>
Uhm, very well? Though it's near impossible to stop some people making fools of themselves...
(Admittedly I do not blame Age, he WAS being mocked.)
Have anything to contribute?
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm

Unlike /b/, I AM your personal army >_>
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Haha, yes I stopped visiting B...after all the...questionable content -_-
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Kaibura wrote:Haha, yes I stopped visiting B...after all the...questionable content -_-
WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN, CANNOT BE UNSEEN
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Truer words were never spoken....guh, the things I've seen. I still have flashes.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazo Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 pm

I was the host

I didnt think i would have to remember everyone. I thought the people i picked were going to be reliable, but oh well. That whole ishiro thing was odd, although i could tell he was getting pissed when i kept telling him to remake.

Kazo
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:37 pm

He was deliberatly annoying me because of our previous RP.
And I can't believe you just shut down the server! I had just found an ally (La-so you know it would have been good)
Oh well. Another day another notebook.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:39 pm

ZombieGenesis was Kira
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Ishiro was most likely framing the original STV. I have my reasons.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Zarkus wrote:ZombieGenesis was Kira
Yes, I was.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazo Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm

I know, I was pissed myself that I shut down MY server. Oh wait, I didnt, my brother decided to pull the plug on my comp. I had to go shortly anyways, but i was gunna keep the server up.

Kazo
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:01 am

I was on that server I think. You mentioned your brother pulling the plug. =P\

And I know that you just said that.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Before Kira reveals himself...

Guy with a police hat requests to search you.
No.
No.
No.
No.
(Me) Neva: Hey! Get your hands out of my trouser pockets!
Guy with a police hat: let me search you it is my job
Neva: Your job is to shove your hands down people's pant for no reason?!
Guy with a police hat: let me search you i ploice
No.
No.
Guy with a police hat: ur kIra nub!
(OOC) Guy with a police hat: OMGZ l i found kira is nneva jail nao!
L has jailed Neva

Repeat every five or so games.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.freewebs.com/dcd-nexus/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kokopuffs591 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Ray Za Yueryuu wrote:Before Kira reveals himself...

No.
No.
No.
No.
(Me) Neva: Hey! Get your hands out of my trouser pockets!
Guy with a police hat: let me search you it is my job
Neva: Your job is to shove your hands down people's pant for no reason?!
Guy with a police hat: let me search you i ploice
No.
No.
Guy with a police hat: ur kIra nub!
(OOC) Guy with a police hat: OMGZ l i found kira is nneva jail nao!
L has jailed Neva

Repeat every five or so games.
I found that extremely Annoying
kokopuffs591
kokopuffs591
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Meesha Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm

When this Miere person came out of nowhere, and said that a game where I was L was going to fail because of bad people playing the roles. Doesn't it just make you annoyed when some person who DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU just comes out and says it? She/He never saw me roleplay before or anything, and she/ he just comes when we were being voted for roles and says everything sucks. Then I argue and she/he insists on getting me banned. I didn't though. so to me Miere = spoiled person who always gets what she wants in real life or she complains.

Meesha
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying Roleplay Experience Empty RE:Most Annoying Role Play Experience

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 am

i remember when i was kira this is excatly what i said to meesha in say [do you want to join me]and then he just kept telling everyone in shout that i was kira that annoyed me so
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:40 am

Miere is a girl? I've always said Miere's name in a frenchy accent. Like Jean (JEEN) being Jean (JE-ON) in the french accent. I thought Miere as MI-EIR instead of Meer. Guess I was wrong.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 am

Meesha wrote:When this Miere person came out of nowhere, and said that a game where I was L was going to fail because of bad people playing the roles. Doesn't it just make you annoyed when some person who DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU just comes out and says it? She/He never saw me roleplay before or anything, and she/ he just comes when we were being voted for roles and says everything sucks. Then I argue and she/he insists on getting me banned. I didn't though. so to me Miere = spoiled person who always gets what she wants in real life or she complains.

I had this before as well. On my second ever round in fact (I shocked Tybalt by saying the one where I was part of his bodyguard crew was my first) but yes, we were gathering for roles and this was one of few occasions where the host decided to vote on a Kira. Very well I thought, I'm new here, it must be a good idea. A few people voted around and the host was kind enough to vote for me him/herself, at which point a player whose name I wish I remembered reacts by shouting "No don't pick Kaibura he sucks as Kira I'm the best Kira here."
Now I doubt I have to point out the fact that on my first ever round, I had no role. This being my second, also implies to the same thing. Not only does this person not know how I Roleplay well enough to render a judgement, they choose to prematurely judge me on a task I have never before attempted in order to make themselves look better.

Needless to say, I rather lashed at him, in the most gentlemanly of fashion of course.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:11 am

That's sounds like a not-so-great situation to be in, Kai. That would have been an annoying moment. Did the person become Kira? I mean ... the one said "I'm the best"? If so, then I am truly astonished!

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:13 am

Thankfully no, the host was at least sensible enough to realise that if you are to vote on a Kira you had best end up with a decent one. Glad to say a proper Kira was chosen and I was allowed to be STV for the round, which went nicely.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 am

The worst RP experience I've ever had was when I suspected who Kira was and had a lot of evidence, but Kira didn't know I had a lot of evidence and started saying, "You're randomly suspecting me.". This is how it went out, (this is something close to it).

Me: Hello ... Kira...
Kira: What?
Me: I suspect you as Kira for various reasons. In fact, I'll voice them out to you so you understand.
OOC Kira: Omg ****ing W saw a book in my arm again
Host: Dammit W
OOC Me: Hold IT! I'm telling you the reasons on why I suspect him!
Host: I'm rebooting - this is going no where
OOC Me: If you let me tell you why I suspect him, you'll perfectly agree that this is good, hard evidence!

The host seemed to be with Kira all the way OOCly. That was somewhat the same way on how I lost Kira, but it was also because they thought I was camping in the same place. Well, people have to become criminals for me to kill - I kill only bad people, not good; but that's another story for another time.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 am

I've had so many bad RP experiences, I cant even remember....
Hmm... let me think...
I was being interviewed by L, (I was Kira, but still), and I denied ONE search. I got jailed. Round over. =P
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 am

W you should recall the round where Kira denied being known and someone other than L claimed all the credit?
I speak of course of the time we formed the epic L squad- four L's: W, myself, Tybalt and Gaku. Considering the fact we all seem to share similar ideals for the realise in roleplay the game went slowly but smoothly, however we kept recieving messages from someone who called themselves a 'Detective' and very unconvincingly changed into a 'Postman' to deliver the messages while speaing countless praise to the person who wrote them. Needless to say I read the first message, found it was full of the standard "Kira is a killer, he kills bad people!" style of 'evidence' and immediatly disregarded it. Following this a further two or three messages arrived from the same person, all of which were immediatly dropped in the 'evidence locker' as far as I'm concerned and weren't so much as looked at.
Kira did nothing to get to L, all the while we followed leads and found evidence in regards to things like methods, causes of death, links in victims, supported leads to a suspect, even the Death Note (as another person left a fake one outside with vague details about it). After some brief lag Kira had the nerve to say "L can't win" or something along those lines. We immediatly told Kira we knew who he was and why, at which point he actually denied being Kira OOCly- though after a moment of stick from other players he at least owned up to it.
Something that very much so got under my skin was when he made the pitiful claim that we could jail him but "people will keep dying so you'll have to let me out." Yes, because we really are that foolish. After finding out enough evidence about Kira to write the Death Note series, as well as a false copy of the Death Note (as far as I'm concerned if a Kira is dumb enough to leave an exact copy of the notebook lying around it's more than fair to be suspicious of it) there is no way he would immediatly be released, as in the least he would be held for investigation. He didn't seem to grab the concept of going after the first Kira before the second one, whom we already could assume the identity of as W had already been a spy amongst them claiming to be 'L'- which turned up some very interesting results, which we happily used against him and the one or two allies he had gained. I won't mention a certain someone messing up the L's final plan to catch him, because to be fair, we could have just outright arrested Kira at this stage anyway, we had everything we needed.
What really sickened me though was that after the Kira deserted the round because nobody took his side this 'Detective' fellow began saying things such as "L wouldn't have won without me", "The Ls would be dead if it weren't for my messages". At what point does 'Kira is a bad person' become life-saving evidence? He even claimed that he had given me the link to Kira, even though it was W who came out with the suggestion during a force meeting.

It may not be the same as RKing or claiming someone is Kira because they have a book, but really, if you can't play this game with some degree of sensibility or dignity I would rather you not play against me. Kira does not know all of L's movements, and L is not aware of all Kira's activity- this seems to be something people regard as 'poor roleplay' if they aren't told everything that happens despite being on opposite roles.

My, this was quite a block of text wasn't it...
My apologies. I needed to vent. That's why I love this topic.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next