DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a random question

+5
Cuddles von Rebel
Roxie
Kotaro Aizawa
Omnis
Admin Old
9 posters

Go down

Just a random question Empty Just a random question

Post by Admin Old Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Have you ever wondered what someone looked like on the internet, then found out then wished you never wondered?
Very specific, but.. have you? o.o;;

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Just a random question Empty Re: Just a random question

Post by Omnis Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm

I did, one time, I met this guy who went by the name of "Lennar" or something. He sent me his picture and he looks like Michael Jackson's son... So... yeah...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Aizawa Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 am

I'm not normally so shallow a person that I judge them by looks, but the rare occasion does indeed pop up, and yes, I have regretted seeing someone's picture.
Kotaro Aizawa
Kotaro Aizawa
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.chains-of-fate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Bemcint wrote:I'm not normally so shallow a person that I judge them by looks, but the rare occasion does indeed pop up, and yes, I have regretted seeing someone's picture.
I try not to, but in all honesty, when I see somebody who when I first see their picture I jump.. well, you get where I'm going with this.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxie Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm

I feel bad when I regret, but yeah. x.x; There was this one guy from my Runescape clan, he's all intelligable and cool, really nice guy, but his picture.. I felt so bad, but gah. x.x; He was one of those types that look a little lopsided. Not terribly, but enough to where it doesn't look good. ._. I'm still his friend (his name's Jeff :3) and all, 'cause I'm not shallow enough to abandon my buddies just because of their appearance after knowing them for several years (some of my oldest friends come from Runescape~), but stil.. . . . Oi ><; He should do something with his hair.
Roxie
Roxie
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddles von Rebel Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Nope. I always assume everyone's fat and hideous, so I'm usually pleasantly surprised. Or, at the very least, end up going "Huh. Just as I thought."

I'm not a mean guy, it's just hella' easier to deal with then working up a good image in your head, only to be shattered. You say it doesn't matter, but it does really. Like, imagine the awkwardness if you met them face to face. Jeez. I cringe just thinking about it.
Cuddles von Rebel
Cuddles von Rebel
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Cuddles von Rebel wrote:Nope. I always assume everyone's fat and hideous, so I'm usually pleasantly surprised. Or, at the very least, end up going "Huh. Just as I thought."

I'm not a mean guy, it's just hella' easier to deal with then working up a good image in your head, only to be shattered. You say it doesn't matter, but it does really. Like, imagine the awkwardness if you met them face to face. Jeez. I cringe just thinking about it.
A friend of mine was once telling me he met up with someone he knew online in real life, and he looked like Peewee Herman.. which would be extremely scary, so you're right- it really DOES matter..

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm

I already regreeted sawing a pic of 1 guy :s he was like.. eww
Sakura
Sakura
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 pm

I used to wonder what Zarkus looked like...
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Fri May 01, 2009 2:11 pm

What DOES Zarkus look like? Does anyone know?
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 01, 2009 5:06 pm

I know, but believe it or not.. I actually do respect him enough to not post his picture publically without his permission. Or at least until he gets a fucking haircut.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Kira wrote:I know, but believe it or not.. I actually do respect him enough to not post his picture publically without his permission. Or at least until he gets a fucking haircut.

Same. He texted me a picture of himself. I'll ask him later if it's OK to post here and if so, expect Zarkus by 9:00 CST

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Xiar wrote:
Kira wrote:I know, but believe it or not.. I actually do respect him enough to not post his picture publically without his permission. Or at least until he gets a fucking haircut.

Same. He texted me a picture of himself. I'll ask him later if it's OK to post here and if so, expect Zarkus by 9:00 CST
Well, it's obvious you have the respect for him, but most people think I don't, so I'd clarify ahead of time, y`know?
And haha, that sounds so random Xiar.. And if it's okay, I wanna post the clefairy pic >.>;

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down