DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ?

4 posters

Go down

do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ? Empty do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ?

Post by Z Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:28 pm

alright.... i just made this cause im po but i found out kira could kill with a name or face as L by haveing a friend died ok so then later i see gothic and duece writeing in dns but i couldnt arrest them for that without proof those are death notes... so i wait and i go see gothic and ask him may i see those notebooks they were useing earlier and he denied it.... so i searched him and he had the dn in his inventory so i asked can i see it he runs around the map goes into a house and says he saw his friend put it here so he gives me it and i look at it its the real thing i go to my base cause i arrested him and i see the shinigami... and i test it on his friend duece who i arrested for haveing a dn in his possession and writ in it earlier... so people started yelling how do i know its real so i kill duece people said that was dumb but i couldnt think of anyone else to test it on... and then i get shini eye glitched get yelled at for ruining the rp and i get banned... so my question is did i have enough evidence ?
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ? Empty Re: do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ?

Post by Z Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Z wrote:alright.... i just made this cause im po but i found out kira could kill with a name or face as L by haveing a friend died ok so then later i see gothic and duece writeing in dns but i couldnt arrest them for that without proof those are death notes... so i wait and i go see gothic and ask him may i see those notebooks they were useing earlier and he denied it.... so i searched him and he had the dn in his inventory so i asked can i see it he runs around the map goes into a house and says he saw his friend put it here so he gives me it and i look at it its the real thing i go to my base cause i arrested him and i see the shinigami... and i test it on his friend duece who i arrested for haveing a dn in his possession and writ in it earlier... so people started yelling how do i know its real so i kill duece people said that was dumb but i couldnt think of anyone else to test it on... and then i get shini eye glitched get yelled at for ruining the rp and i get banned... so my question is did i have enough evidence ?
sorry forgot to add that aint it werid he knew excatly where it was ? and why would he follow his friend ? also why would he said he was a artist yet no pictures just names..
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ? Empty Re: do i not have enough evidence to proof kira ?

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:17 pm

You were fine. the person who banned you is a complete idiot.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Zakrus you can't say that without all the facts, Z ended up killing the entire Roleplay just because he couldn't accept defeat

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Fate wrote:Zakrus you can't say that without all the facts, Z ended up killing the entire Roleplay just because he couldn't accept defeat

It was defeat he did not deserve. He had every bit of evidence needed.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Fate wrote:Zakrus you can't say that without all the facts, Z ended up killing the entire Roleplay just because he couldn't accept defeat
acept defeat ? it was gothic who couldnt acept it... he had one question after a other... then he started complaining about how i arrested him after answering a few of his questions i wasnt going to answer every question he has and he acted like the fact his character was a artist saved him from haveing the death note in his possession..... then he told me i was dumb cause i killed his friend well i proved he was kira for being in possession of one then i get shini eye glitched if it was you fate you,d be like i get to load cause i got shini eye glitched !!
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 pm

so if you ask me fate... the one who ruined the rp was either one of the kiras or the shinigami for eye glitching me :evil:
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down