DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me if this counts as cheating to you

4 posters

Go down

Tell me if this counts as cheating to you Empty Tell me if this counts as cheating to you

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:36 pm

I was playing a round that lasted for approximately 3 hours, halfway into it I relized someone was staying in the same spot for the entire time, I got curiouse and started tracking and looking for him the rest of the rp, I even attempt to call him out from looking at the list of tokyo residents, I found it odd he was here the whole rp yet stayed in the same place, after I called him out I then realied it was alston, he changed his alias and said that he logged off, I thought it coudlnt get worse than that......

I was wrong...

Kira then challenged me to go to the mafia base, I did so and then he did not show up, he told me through a criminal that he isn't showing up because I'm wearing a mask.

I eventually find Alston (sentaki at this point ) hiding inside the blackness glitch (it happens when you enter a building and you can walk backwards to disappearing from the map, tracking is useless) I find him in this area and it is completely bugged, now he is telling some bs saying that it was to test weather or not kira was a noob, let me note that alston was the host, that means that he choose me, and Alston knows I'm not a noob, this alone proves he hid here purposely for different reasons, after a quick chase back onto the legitament gaming map I then proceeded to ask him some questions, in which I die 40 seconds later, let me note to you I never showed my face to sentaki, he told me that Mikami gave me the name, thats great but this is a ROLE PLAYING GAME you may have my name but you haven't seen my face, there fore you cannot kill me yet, back to ooc chat I tell him this and he tells me "Well when you turned around I saw the back of your head" idk what f-ed up expirations switched my face and the back of my head, but he had no rp right to kill me, he coudlnt, this death was ooc and simply because he had my name....definitly pronoob note worthy.

so let us backtrack first:

First he changed his alias when I found him out rp wise saying that he logged out
--------------------
Second he hid in an area that you only get inside bugged
---------------
Third he hid here to "test" if i would noob.
----------
fourth he killed me although he doesnt know what my face looks like
------------
5th...get this...ready? 5th is OVERAALL based on his actions he decided to noob kira "Because I ddint want another noob L"
First of all, I Lelouch Lampurouge am NOT a noob, and you know that, thats why you made me L right? Second if you knew you were going to have to noob cheat to beat me why didnt you make someone good at kira be kira, rather than only killing criminals saying that I am gonna loose, it really doesnt help you does it? oh yea you continued to kill the same 4 CIRMINALS (Sigai, Britney, Beyond, Quarter) over and over and over and over again.
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Tell me if this counts as cheating to you Empty Re: Tell me if this counts as cheating to you

Post by W Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm a witness - this is exactly what happened. Age continued changing his alias, one of his changes aliases was Sentaki or whatever it was. He changed his alias back to Age and said Sentaki had logged out. Age was cheating his own server.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Tell me if this counts as cheating to you Empty Re: Tell me if this counts as cheating to you

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

His alias's were Hirouti Sentaki (some shit that started with C)
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:His alias's were Hirouti Sentaki (some shit that started with C)

Well he's on the noob side of the Pronoob list.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Definite cheating, needs a warning, boot more Lelouch, etc.

Moral: STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN NICE LELOUCH
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm

T_T
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Yes yes, MAKE ME ENFORCER? o_O

Jk Lelouch probably didn't want to make the others suffer. If Age was the host and he kicked Age, the server might shut down for a long time. It happened between lelouch and soundemin once, I remember.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:53 am

W, That is a Lie.. I never said Sentaki logged out I said Mikami and that wasnt me..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 pm

And also might I remind you that Near brodcasted your picture over Japan.. He said (Shows L's picture) after I saw your face Mikami told me the name and then.. There it is..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:I was playing a round that lasted for approximately 3 hours, halfway into it I relized someone was staying in the same spot for the entire time, I got curiouse and started tracking and looking for him the rest of the rp, I even attempt to call him out from looking at the list of tokyo residents, I found it odd he was here the whole rp yet stayed in the same place, after I called him out I then realied it was alston, he changed his alias and said that he logged off, I thought it coudlnt get worse than that......

I was wrong...

Kira then challenged me to go to the mafia base, I did so and then he did not show up, he told me through a criminal that he isn't showing up because I'm wearing a mask.

I eventually find Alston (sentaki at this point ) hiding inside the blackness glitch (it happens when you enter a building and you can walk backwards to disappearing from the map, tracking is useless) I find him in this area and it is completely bugged, now he is telling some bs saying that it was to test weather or not kira was a noob, let me note that alston was the host, that means that he choose me, and Alston knows I'm not a noob, this alone proves he hid here purposely for different reasons, after a quick chase back onto the legitament gaming map I then proceeded to ask him some questions, in which I die 40 seconds later, let me note to you I never showed my face to sentaki, he told me that Mikami gave me the name, thats great but this is a ROLE PLAYING GAME you may have my name but you haven't seen my face, there fore you cannot kill me yet, back to ooc chat I tell him this and he tells me "Well when you turned around I saw the back of your head" idk what f-ed up expirations switched my face and the back of my head, but he had no rp right to kill me, he coudlnt, this death was ooc and simply because he had my name....definitly pronoob note worthy.

First he changed his alias when I found him out rp wise saying that he logged out
--------------------
---------------
----------
------------
5th...get this...ready? 5th is OVERAALL based on his actions he decided to noob kira "Because I ddint want another noob L"
First of all, I Lelouch Lampurouge am NOT a noob, and you know that, thats why you made me L right? Second if you knew you were going to have to noob cheat to beat me why didnt you make someone good at kira be kira, rather than only killing criminals saying that I am gonna loose, it really doesnt help you does it? oh yea you continued to kill the same 4 CIRMINALS (Sigai, Britney, Beyond, Quarter) over and over and over and over again.

...When the criminal logged off.. Yes I continued to kill those 4 criminals...And we all know if you or one of the police members would of saw me it would of been "Stop, you look suspicious....."

First: I changed my alias many times because I talked in OOC a lot and if you were "L" in Japan you would call out a certain person out of millions...?

Second:I told you already I was back there for maybe 3 mins.

Third: Near brodcasted your face and Mikami already had his name..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Age wrote:
Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:I was playing a round that lasted for approximately 3 hours, halfway into it I relized someone was staying in the same spot for the entire time, I got curiouse and started tracking and looking for him the rest of the rp, I even attempt to call him out from looking at the list of tokyo residents, I found it odd he was here the whole rp yet stayed in the same place, after I called him out I then realied it was alston, he changed his alias and said that he logged off, I thought it coudlnt get worse than that......

I was wrong...

--------------------
---------------
----------
------------

...When the criminal logged off.. Yes I continued to kill those 4 criminals...And we all know if you or one of the police members would of saw me it would of been "Stop, you look suspicious....."

First: I changed my alias many times because I talked in OOC a lot and if you were "L" in Japan you would call out a certain person out of millions...?

Second:I told you already I was back there for maybe 3 mins.

Third: Near brodcasted your face and Mikami already had his name..

First: I am not a noob, tons of kiras talk about them being kria with one alias and I continue to rp as if nothing happend, ooc shouldnt affect any good roleplayer's ability to rp, hell I even lost after I oocly knew kira

Second: You were at location 127, 126, 3 for 3 mins, and but you were at 128,126, 3 for at least an hour, meaning within at 57 minutes, you only moved to the right...once

THird: That was never my face, in fact I was never near N's computer at all. it was Near's face dressed up as me, if We said this using emote then you would have known and not try to kill me.
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:00 am

Again, the only thing Near said was "-Shows L's face-" he didnt say -shows his face and says it is L- So how could that be known RP wise??
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 am

it was supposed to trick you, we didnt say that it was his face at the risk that Kira wouldnt kill cause he saw the emote saying it was NEar's face
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:32 am

If you would of said that in OOC L wouldnt of died..But because Mikami has saw N's face before he was already going to die and after his name was brodcasted over T.V but I knew I couldn't kill him because Mikami would be the only one left alive and would of been a suspect..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 pm

LLet's end this conversation, it became to only bickering, and I hope a gm/admin closes this post soon, because it is now pointless fighting, I'm not even mad at you anymore
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Same. *hugs*?
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum