DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: Why was I, W, banned from Soundemin's server? o_O

2 posters

Go down

Question: Why was I, W, banned from Soundemin's server? o_O Empty Question: Why was I, W, banned from Soundemin's server? o_O

Post by W Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Okay, this happened several weeks ago but I was unable to file a complaint regarding this matter, (I just signed up for the forum). This is the aftermath of my ban from Soundemin's server. 90% of the time he accuses me of trying to advertise on a server when I have stopped doing that two weeks ago. But that's not what I'm trying to say here. Back when Soundemin was new at hosting I showed him out to Kick and Ban using the Dream Daemon, however, his was bugged for a while. When Soundemin said that he didn't know how to delete saves and he said he would leave soon, I thought that people would like to join my server when his went down. So I merely said this, and he said "Fine, whatever" or something along those lines.

The next day I joined his server, was creating a new character not planning on ever advertising my server or ask anyone to join my server, and he called me a noob and banned me. I may have advertised, but I was only asking people if they wanted to join my server when his went down. (Back then he wasn't a capable host anyway and couldn't delete saved files - I'm not a capable host either because of the lag I give people). So I asked my friends to ask why he banned me, so they used my alias (W) and told me that they would call him and idiot for banning me, their friend. I knew I wouldn't get unbanned this way, but there wasn't much of anythign I could do. Now my friends are ticked because they got banned for me. But forget them, back on the matter. I was wondering if someone could persuade Soundemin into letting me join his server? I don't advertise anymore and I don't plan on doing it again seeing how I don't want to host, but his server being the only one up and I can't join it makes me wonder sometimes, "Why does he always think I advertise now when I haven't advertised in the past two weeks?". I know advertising is against the rules and all, but an RKer will get banned for life but a guy who advertised ONCE gets a ban for life (or for a long time) just because someone has a grudge against him?

Now Soundemin is mistaking all these other people for me. A guy named Tututu who came along on to my server said he too got banned because Soundemin thought he was me. Can someone at least tell Soundemin to stop banning people who he thinks is me, just because they do things the way I would do it? There are plenty of people around the world with the type of personality I have. Unbanning me from his server would be nice, even though he RKed people and threatened people in his server for no apparent reason.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Question: Why was I, W, banned from Soundemin's server? o_O Empty Re: Question: Why was I, W, banned from Soundemin's server? o_O

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 pm

tl;dr

I dont know why you were banned though.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down