DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic

+4
La
Lelouch Lampurouge
Nightmare Zarkus
Admin Old
8 posters

Go down

Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic Empty Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic

Post by Admin Old Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Zarkus lay stretched out, head on a pillow, feet on the edge of the sofa. He had one hand on a television remote, facing towards a TV set across the room. He nonchalantly pressed a button as the image on the screen changed, over, and over. He yawned, and rolled over, his arms on his stomach. Pressing one more button, the screen flashed brightly, then went blank. He looked up at the ceiling, then realizing nothing is unique, he closed his eyes.

His slumber was interrupted with a harsh pain in the center of his stomach. The blonde let out a yelp, as his eyes flew open, and he saw another pair of eyes staring at him. "Hey," The dark haired boy on top of him said. "What're you doing laying around, Z?" The boy relaxing moments ago sighed, and his eyelids closed a little, just barely open, staring at the other boy. "Haseo..." He hissed.

"There's so much more you could be doing right now, y`know." The younger said, with a grin. The eldest boy raised an eyebrow. "Like?" He said, now curious. Haseo; "Lelouch", smirked, knowing he had sparked his friend's interest. "Well, as you know, another Kira has spawned, nothing this exciting has happened for years, you could work on that case with the police force, like your job; everyone's waiting for us..."

No reaction had come from the boy on bottom. "Or?" He asked. Lelouch looked at him, aware of what he had in mind. "Well, we could-" Zarkus cut him off. "No, not yet..." The dark haired boy paused, just staring at him, he could've sworn that was what he was implying. Those thoughts raged on until he fell to the floor with a thud. Zarkus had spun them off the couch. He leaned in, close, to the police rookie. He whispered in his ear, "I won't be on the bottom."

Haseo, with his self on the floor, squirmed and struggled to get out of the grip of his superior police officer, yet, it was useless. Zarkus sat with his knees apart, his hands on both sides of the dark-haired boy's head looking down on him, in a "Mount" position. "Z" lowered his upper body, and began to swirl his tongue along Haseo's neck. He gasped, not expecting it.

Lelouch wrapped his arms around the older, as his tongue trailed lower. Z grumbled, and took out a knife from his pocket, as the other's eyes widened, when the knife nearly ripped him apart. Instead, it tore open his dark T-shirt. It was quickly opened, the two sides flung in other ends. Z continued the trail down in the center of his chest, down to his navel. He motioned it in a circle, and Haseo bit his lip. Slowly traveling lower, Haseo let out a soft moan, and Zarkus smiled, a satisfied one, as he lifted himself up.

Lelouch looked at him, wondering why he stopped. They stared down eachother, until Lelouch broke down. "P-please..." he said, as Zarkus grinned and continued the act. "Ehh..." Zarkus stopped again. "We still have to go to work, don't we?" Haseo snapped back into reality. "O-oh, yeah!" Zarkus quickly planted a kiss on Haseo's lips, making him blush a bit, and lifted himself up. He straightened his jacket, and helped the other up. He rushed out the door, grabbing a briefcase, and slipped a gun in his belt.

"Just another, boring day..." He said, as he ran off to the bus stop.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic Empty Re: Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 pm

I would prefer you call me "Jesse" in these fics as that's my actual name >_>

10/10 would read again.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 pm

I cant belive im the Uke T_T

10/10

Lol I haev a friend named Jesse irl

...... >_>;
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by La Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm

lol, I'm going to be the one who gives it 9.9/10, just for the hell of it.
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Birthday Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Lol. 9/10. Just because you made poor Haseo the bottom.
Beyond Birthday
Beyond Birthday
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic Empty EH

Post by Nate Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm

im giving it a 0/10 for it being very very very disturbing -_-.

Nate
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day, a ZarHaseo Fic Empty No Offense

Post by Nate Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:53 pm

No offense to your life style just very very very eh wrong to me .... . Again no offense at all :no:

Nate
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa-Miss Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Awesome fiction, but it only makes a 8/10, why? since i found it a little bit disturbing
Misa-Miss
Misa-Miss
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:36 pm

Nate wrote:No offense to your life style just very very very eh wrong to me .... . Again no offense at all :no:

My Lifestyle? It was just a joke =/ You thought I was gay???

........ :face: Creepy isn't it?
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 pm

roflmao :lol!: :lol!:
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Nate wrote:No offense to your life style just very very very eh wrong to me .... . Again no offense at all :no:
Im not gay or particularly fond of them (read: hate, barely tolerant). I just like this fic because it involves me
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum