DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO is dieing

3 posters

Go down

DNO is dieing Empty DNO is dieing

Post by Nishin Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:09 am

I havent played in awhile and when i come back... Its dieing D: theres like never even more then 6 players on lately Q.Q
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

DNO is dieing Empty Re: DNO is dieing

Post by Nishin Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am

Testin if my sig works now... lol
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

First of all, the lack of players is probably because school is starting again and most of DNO's playerbase is made up of teens. Your argument isn't that... well thought out either. And double posting isn't allowed, just saying. You also misspelled dying. -shot.- Anyway, yeah, the community's been a -bit- worse than before, but the amount of players on is probably due to school beginning for most people anyway. All you can really do is wait for the update, or wait until more players become available, like on weekends and such.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishin Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm

true and i misspell that alot =/ bad habit n i check alot and it would still be down >.< and school starting for me to but that dont stop all from joining forever

On a side note is was more of a question anyway not an arguement =/
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Well actually just a few days ago we had like 30 players on, so yeah, it really depends on times. We get our peak of players on the weekends around 1 PM est - 6 PM est, in which we have anywhere from 20 - 36 players on usually. Besides, the statistics (the marking of how many players log on throughout the day) has remained pretty high, the minimum is 150, maximum has been 1,000, so... yeah. Not too bad.

Plus the fact that I'm a really shitty host and I always host at the worst times for people may be why only a few are on at the same time...

But yeah; anyways, we've a big update planned which will be released in a few months that I guarantee will give us our all time high in players. So yeah.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishin Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Ya.. I guess when theirs more players imma get my friend to join she -loves- death note so it wont be hard :p
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum