DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff)

2 posters

Go down

Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff) Empty Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff)

Post by Gabe Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 am

Did I get better at writing? Compare it to other things I've posted, should I continue? Is it worth it? Is it any good at all? Have suggestions? Predictions? Assumptions? Questions? Talk about it here~
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff) Empty Re: Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff)

Post by Pensuke Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm

So far, I like the characters and how they differ from one another and yet still seem like real people you'd see in real life. They're not generic super heroes, but they're not the strangest gothic people either. Another thing I like is the description you give us of the environment. It really gives us a picture of the world. But you may want to include smell and hearing as well, not just sight. Mm, another thing is the mood. Sometimes, the mood can be spotted easily by choice of words, while other times, the mood seems totally blank and uncertain. You may want to switch some words out for better flow and mood.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff) Empty Re: Ego mos pugna pro... (Criticism, and stuff)

Post by Gabe Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am

Ah... I see, Pen, I'll try to improve on those points.

I was thinking I should add some Jen/Jake chapters to show more of their separate views, insights, and maybe answer some questions along the way. Or should I just stick with Arianna as the main and not switch at any point?
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down