DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/14/10

Go down

8/14/10 Empty 8/14/10

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Forum Update:
Stuff you should check out- D'ehno Academy! A collab story between me, Gabe, and Omnis, about DNO if they all went to the same college, you're probably mentioned in there or will be! There are several other lulzy threads, and there's lots worth looking at!

DNO Update:
The game won't be updated much lately because we have something very big in store, that I'm sure you guys will love. I'm not sure how long it'll take but I can promise you one thing: It. Will. Be. Amazing.

Random Update:
Um, um, um. I'm working on lots of projects; they shouuuuld be fun...

Forum Update:
Stuff you should check out- D'ehno Academy! A collab story between me, Gabe, and Omnis, about DNO if they all went to the same college, you're probably mentioned in there or will be! There are several other lulzy threads, and there's lots worth looking at!

Game Update:
The game won't be updated much lately because we have something very big in store, that I'm sure you guys will love. I'm not sure how long it'll take but I can promise you one thing: It. Will. Be. Amazing.

K's Rambling:
FOURF WAH.
CONQUESO.
OH GOD.

Those are Gabe's quotes. ;D

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum