DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answer with the title of a song

+5
Chet
Pensuke
Kenji Saioji
Haku
Gabe
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Answer with the title of a song - Page 3 Empty Re: Answer with the title of a song

Post by Haku Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 pm

I don't really have a least favorite band, but I do have least favorite genres of music: rap and country. Some of the tunes are ok, but most of the time, I'd rather eat Potato Juice and Liquid Bread [Minus the Bear] than sit and listen to that kind of music.

/over exaggeration

Truth or dare?
Haku
Haku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Answer with the title of a song - Page 3 Empty Re: Answer with the title of a song

Post by Pensuke Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 pm

I pick truth. The last time I picked dare, it led to me breaking up with my Girlfriend.

Favorite type of pie?
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I'll have me some American Pie [Don Mclean], of course~

You see a stray dog on the side of the road being frightened and tormented by a gang. What do you do?
Haku
Haku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm Feeling Lucky [Jimmy Eat World], so I decide to confront them.

You see a stray gang on the side of the road being frightened and tormented by a Chib. What do you do?
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

I'd teach the gang my Ghetto Commandments [Freaknik] so they could defend themselves, but because they're a gang in general, they will fail.

How many days are there in 400 years?
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3