DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Childhood hobbies did you have?

+4
W
Mysterious Nate
Admin Old
Kenji Saioji
8 posters

Go down

What Childhood hobbies did you have? Empty What Childhood hobbies did you have?

Post by Kenji Saioji Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm

What were the main things you would do after school, before school, and on the weekend? For me, I used to go out and play Basketball, watch T.V, play some MMOs on the computer, and go on Aim and MSN for the rest of the day.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

What Childhood hobbies did you have? Empty Re: What Childhood hobbies did you have?

Post by Admin Old Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Hm.. I drew a lot, read books (that rhymed.. xD), had 'playdates' with friends, and played my N64.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

What Childhood hobbies did you have? Empty Re: What Childhood hobbies did you have?

Post by Mysterious Nate Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

When I wasn't reading , drawing or watching DBZ I was hardcore gaming ...well what I would consider hardcore for the age of 6 or 7 playing Zelda Ocarina of time for the N64 loved that game to death.
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Played the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on my N64 and a few games on my SNES (ie. Contra Strike, Batman Returns, etc).

Then I would usually ... well, actually, that was my childhood life.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 pm

W wrote:Played the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on my N64 and a few games on my SNES (ie. Contra Strike, Batman Returns, etc).

Then I would usually ... well, actually, that was my childhood life.
I think that was most everybody's childhood life, the N64, that is..

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

i remember the sega mega drive, used to play that and it was mainly sports with me
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 am

The SNES ftw! Secret of Mana, Pop 'n' Twinbee, Starwing (Starfox), Super Mario Allstars, Super Mario World, SMW2: Yoshi's Island, Kirby's Fun Pak. Then the N64, with Zelda OoT and MM, SM64, MK64, SSB... Too many games to remember. Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Pinball...

All video games, plus a bit of the PKMN TCG. I didn't take up YGO! until later.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.freewebs.com/dcd-nexus/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:31 pm

I had a n64 but it was sold due to some reason I forget of T_T D:
On the flip side I did have a dream cast for a long while, as well as the ps1, I remember spending a whole 30 minutes playing games like bloody war II (An amazing game!!!!), sonic, and some other memerable games I can't think of at this moment, oh the nostalgia -uke tear-
During my elementary school days from grades 2-5 I remember running home after school to watch Kids WB, shows like STatic shock, megaman NT warrior, and animaniacs mezmorized me :3 I didn't really do much, I did read but only those cheese movie novles, manga, and harry potter. I remember during school (Namley in the bathroom and art class) we would play yugioh and show off our beyblades (I had a tournament set up for my 10th b-day :3...I lost T_T)...
OH YEAH! I also read (and watched on kids wb) Jackie Chan adventures (My friend and I raced to collect all the books!), and lets not forget making forts out of toilet paper, giant blankies, and toys, and using our Imagination to come up with all sorts of things.
Good times...
Good times.
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Wow, Lelouch looking at yours I missed a lot of mine too o_o in my post, I mean
I used to make forts all the time, and I watched stuff like jackie chan / kids wb, and Beyblades was really popular with my friends until I sliced open my arm with mine..

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, beyblade was cool till my friend got me in the face and cut it up (he purposly throw/hit me with crap all the time till this) and he got in deep sh*t for it
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm

I never knew bayblades could be used for such evil. I missed putting a lot of what I did as well, like rushing home to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, attacking my friends with whatever the hell I could find. Also, I found this hillarious. When I looked on all the files just now, it said a bayblade team which reminds me of when me and a couple of friends thought that we were going to be the best baybladers around. Ah. Those were the days.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

You had friends who were interested in YGO! and Beyblades? I only ever take/took/whatever out my Beyblades when I visit my younger cousin in the summer and I only play YGO! in tournament using fun decks. I kinda feel left out in that, now.

What generations of Beyblades did everyone have? I've got a couple of the original generic plastics - Galleon or whatever it was called was brilliantly balanced as it came - a motorised G-Force Dranzer and a Driger Heavy Metals series. Also a folding stadium/carry case. I bought way too much to play with them so little, now that I think about it. I've also got a bootleg remote control top as well, but I think I might have broken it.

Driger/Dranzer "lifting" top-rings and a low base that doesn't have a wide, rubberised tip like Dragoon's. Can't remember the type of weight-ring. Great for getting spin-outs by screwing up balance and rotation speed. The Beyblades G-Force game for the Gamecube is actually a very good game - better than the GBA ones I think. Decent music, too.

NT Warrior... I never watched much of the dub, but the episode of the dub I remember watching had MegaMan.EXE yelling, "Mega Jump!!" I turned it off and started to look for subs. I also played MMBN5DTDS with the sound off because of the dub voice-acting. The characters sounded far too old.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 am

Story Time. BLAST FROM THE PAST!

It was a cloudy day in third grade of 2003. A grin could be seen growing wider and wider by the minute. Within moments, the bell would ring, signalling reecess time. (I think that's how you spell it -been AGES since I've had one ever). When the bell rang, I darted outside, along with my seven friends.

Allow me to tell you a little bit about them.

Josh was the one who brought his Beyblade stadium along, which was a lime-green. (Mine was lime green too, but I didn't like to bring mine). My ... well actually let's skip those other guys. I don't remember the others, except for perhaps Randy, Tyler, and such, but they're unimportant.

My beyblade, like most, was made out of plastic. But, instead of a rubber thing under the spinning top, I had a plastic flat thing, much like the flat chest of an un-matured woman. It had gone so flat from all of the spinning that, when launched into the stadium, it would circle around the entire stadium at an intense speed. Due to the shaping of the bottom of it, which was roundish, it caused it to go in circles and circles.

That was when it happened.

A supervisor was walking by.

"Hey, Josh," I cried. "I'll take you on."

"Fine," he replied.

So, on we went, to his stadium. Back in the day, beyblades and Yugioh cards spoke everything about popularity. Win and you get more popular. Lose and you get a bad reputation. So, when we challenged eachother ... it was a massacre. My beyblade flung into his stomach, cutting through two layers of his clothing, but not scratching him at all.

I laughed, but realized this was some serious business.

*Time skip*

Yugioh.

Yes, Yugioh. Spoke everything as well after beyblading died off. I was considered the best at my school that didn't need cards that started with 4000 ATT. No, I was a master with my magic+trap card deck. (Of course I only pwned when it came to sacrificing monsters, not the Duelist Kingdom rules - I got my ass pwned in that).

I got my popularity up. Instead of fights, we'd always use beyblades of yugioh cards to say everything. Funny, really. Anyhow - odd thing happened on a sunny day.

I gave my teacher a papercut with one of my cards, and she never came back.

True story. (Think she was a substitute, can't remember).

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 am

W gains the title of "Dark Beyblader"!!
*Final Fantasy fanfare*

W gains the title of "Kaiba-Card-Fu Master"!
*More fanfare*

W! Think fast: what was your Ace Card?
i <3 B. Skull Dragon, the Summoned Skull and Red-Eyes fusion. It takes prime position in my binder, never to be traded. Black Demons Dragon~
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

What Childhood hobbies did you have? Empty Hm...

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm only 15.. But when I was really young.. I woudn't go straight home. A friend and I would go on top of this hill and just listen to sounds.. That animals made or.. Just nature. We use to explore alot to! So much fun, Also I was really into mmo's for some odd reason I just like'd the fact that I was playing and.. Socializing. Major thing... was just hanging out with close friends and family. =)

Last edited by Eijin on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to attach signature is all.)
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum