DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very important topic about my absense.

+4
Max Yagami
Lelouch Lampurouge
Admin Old
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
8 posters

Go down

A very important topic about my absense. Empty A very important topic about my absense.

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm

No I am not quiting, no I'm not sick.

The truth of the matter is my sister is dying in the hospital.I'm sitting in a hotel room in North Carolina and right now it's really hard.She recived a liver transplant when she was 12.She's 31 now and her body is attacking her liver.She also is having kidney failure and infections through the roof.If she doesn't improve by tomorrow my mom has given the orders to pull the plug on her medicines, keep her comfortable, and let her go peacefully.I have no idea when I'll be back in my home probably in the next few days or so.I ask that if you could just lend me your support throughm this forum or MSN whatever I'll do what I can to respond.All I wish for is a bit of company right now when I and the rest of my family are at a breaking point.

Thank you for your time and I miss you all so very much.Please respond to this forum I'd love to have someone to talk to ^-^

Thank you very much

Love always,
Aki-Chan
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A very important topic about my absense. Empty Re: A very important topic about my absense.

Post by Admin Old Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Aw.. I'm so sorry about that, Akerz. May she go in peace if things go wrong. ; 3;

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

A very important topic about my absense. Empty Re: A very important topic about my absense.

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks K ^-^.It really means alot right now.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:34 am

Ive been thinking of what to say, but I couldnt think of anything good, just know that Im behind you 100% no matter what, k? I hope for the best for your sister, and for your family too, must be a bit tough, but Im right here, MSN and what knot.
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Yagami Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 am

I hope you feel better aki and i hope your sister goes peacefully and i hope your femily feels better to
Max Yagami
Max Yagami
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I know how it feels to almost lose a relative. My brother was in hospital due to a Taliban Mine in Afganistan and he was put in hospital. But he didnt make it. Hence the name Sorrow. If your sister does die then I know how you feel. Good Luck to her!
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Nate Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm really sorry that this is happening. I couldn't even begin to understand how you're feeling. I just stopped by to say I hope your sister makes it and if she doesn't she goes peacefully. I wish you and you're family the best. I hope you feel better soon I know your strong so keep it that way.

Last edited by Mysterious Nate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Za Yueryuu Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 am

Popping out of the DNO woodwork for a brief moment - condolences on your family's misfortune.
Ray Za Yueryuu
Ray Za Yueryuu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://www.freewebs.com/dcd-nexus/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 am

To be honest.She went this morning at 5:30 and fought till the end.She was supposed to die an hour tops after taking her meds off at noon and she lasted almost a full day.I'll always miss her but she's in a better place without pain.I thank you all for the support and love.I'll be returning home Friday or Saturday and I can't wait to host GM and play with you all again. ^-^.

It's a sad time but I'm a strong girl and can overcome this ^-^
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 am

Try the use of Psalm 23:4, even if your not Religious.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm really sorry Aki...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down