DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Feedback

+4
Nightmare Zarkus
Kenji Saioji
Xiar
Admin Old
8 posters

Go down

In DNO2, should I add or remove staff?

Staff Feedback Vote_lcap40%Staff Feedback Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 8 ]
Staff Feedback Vote_lcap20%Staff Feedback Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Staff Feedback Vote_lcap25%Staff Feedback Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
Staff Feedback Vote_lcap15%Staff Feedback Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Feedback Empty Staff Feedback

Post by Admin Old Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Please post what you think about the staff here, and answer our poll question. If you'd rather not post it publicly, feel free to PM me. Also, if you have anybody who you think is deserving of staff, you may PM me- And only PM me. If you post it publicly, their chances will become very slim. And don't say because 'They played a while', or 'They're strict enough'- They should know the rules, and be able to tell the others them, have followed the rules, played for a long time; if the suggestions are stupid, or uninformative, I'll not read them anymore.

EDIT: You can also request demotion... Again, with good reason.

Please be honest. Do not be nice because they're a GM, I want your 100% honest opinion. If you feel you may be bashed for it, message me instead.
GMs (For reference)
Zarkus (Doomsday55)
Kaibura (ZombieGenesis)
Aki (Fuzzyblueberry)

Code:
Staff Name:
Is he/she a respectful person?:
Does he/she have a good attitude?:
Do you see him/her in game often?:
What does he/she do when you see him/her?:
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?:

Last edited by Rosalie on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Staff Feedback Empty Re: Staff Feedback

Post by Xiar Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Staff Name: Aki
Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes; I've honestly never seen her act rude towards someone who didn't deserve it entirely.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Yes/no. She's very helpful to all the players that I see who needs help: She holds a "boot camp" for new players nearly every round; however, she has a bit of a short temper.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Yes/no; she's in but she doesn't play as much as she did before.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: Assign the roles; occasionally play herself or occasionally sit and wait until needed; very kind in distributing roles to new people.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 7.9-8.4. Good at GM'ing; her emotions get in the way sometimes, but she's a very fair person on the whole.

Staff Name: Kaibura
Is he/she a respectful person?: YES. Extremely so.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Yes.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Not so much lately; when i do though, he plays pretty often and is very creative in his roles and RP.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: ^ ^ ^ I rarely see him come in and just sit around on the game; often, when Kaibura logs in, he PLAYS when I see him.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 8.2-9.0; extremely kind to new players and very helpful; fair; always listens to both sides of an argument before making a judgement call.

Staff Name: Zarkus
Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes; it might take a bit of time for him to warm up to you as a person, but he's respectful and fun to be around.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Yes. He's got an excellent attitude that I've observed.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Very often; he nearly always plays the rounds to the best of his ability as an RP'er but still has fun and makes it fun to others.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: RP's and helps make judgement call on arguments between players; admittedly he has a tendency that I've seen to side with people that he likes (Although it may be a coincidence; most of the cases I've seen of this type I would also agree with the one he sided with).
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 8.6. A whole lot of epic in one guy and an excellent GM on the whole in my opinion.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Staff Name:Zarkus
Is he/she a respectful person?:If you get to know him, in a certain way he is pretty respectful.
Does he/she have a good attitude?:It matters. He usually is fine, strict, happy, like a normal human being. Though sometimes he may get depressed, sad, annoyed, though everyone does.
Do you see him/her in game often?:Yes. He is on pretty often either hosting, or moderating. He is on pretty often when he hosts or moderates.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: We chat a bit, he moderates, he goes to play Yu-Gi-Oh, he haves some fun, he may roleplay a bit as various roles like Sakura T.V all the way down to Superdude.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: I would rate Zarkus a 8.9-9.5. He is a strict moderator who knows the rules, though he godmodes sometimes, he is a great roleplayer and is a pretty nice guy when you get to know him. He hosts a lot and he moderates a lot, though sometimes he may not want to or he is in a bad mood. Is helps this community and I think that he is a great GM.

Staff Name:Kaibura
Is he/she a respectful person?:Very. I have never seen him be rude, or mean once. He is very respectful and nice.
Does he/she have a good attitude?:A very good one. He is polite, nice, and very smart.
Do you see him/her in game often?:Meh...I cannot really tell. I do not seen him often, nor do I see him a lot. So to tell you the truth, he keeps playing less and less.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: He moderates, he hosts, he helps out the DNO community, he shows his intellect with the rest of the world, he hosts certain types of roleplays, and he has fun doing it.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: I would rate him 8.5-9.4. He is an outstanding roleplayer, a nice person, and a great host, but I rarely ever see him on in my opinion. He may be on MSN or something but yet, he is not on DNO very much. Though, in this community a person like him is needed. Smart, helpful, enforces the rules, overall he is a great person.

Staff Name:Aki
Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes. She is nice, respectful, and is fun to be around.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: She has a great attitude when her emotions do not get in the way. Though sometimes she may get sad and cranky, but everyone has those days. Overall, Aki has a great attitude.
Do you see him/her in game often?:Yes. I see her host very often to help the community. If she did not host I would be seeing less and less of D.N.O itself. It is great that we have her as a host, since she can host and enforce often.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?:She helps out new players who do not know the game, she roleplays, she has a great time, she moderates, she may get sad a few times though, she has fun and helps out the whole D.N.O community.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: I would rate Aki 7.9-8.5. She is a great host and overall a nice girl. She has fun moderating, she helps out new people, and she is a great roleplayer. Though, her emotions may get in the way sometimes, its all good since everyone has those times. She does not have as much experience as the others, though she is catching up fast. She is a great G.M and a great host. It would not be good if she had decided to quit or leave. But overall, Aki is nice, funny, and a great GM.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Guys, don't suck up. Be as mean as possible... if possible.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:46 am

I hope this is good. I tried to give some positives and something I feel these wonderful people should work on ^^'.

Is he/she a respectful person?: I find Zarkus to be a very respectable person. He treats everyone kindly and is nice to the new players. He knows how to joke with everyone and also knows when to be real.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Zarkus for the most part has a very nice attitude and puts of this feeling that makes you want to be around him. He’s very humorous and quiet often lightens the mood. Although he can be a jerk when he feels like it, I find that his only problem.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Not as much as I used to, but we all have lives. When he is on however he adds alot to the roleplay and makes everything fun.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: He roleplays fairly, and distributes roles. Although at times I feel he could give newcomers a chance once and a while.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 7.5-8.5.he knows the rules, he knows how to treat people, but I think there's a few things he could improve on. Be a bit more social and give new comers a chance is all I have to say. Over all Zark is a very nice person and an awesome GM.

Is he/she a respectful person?: Kaibura treats everyone with utmost respect and is kind t new and old alike. I believe the only downfall is he sometimes (very rarely) tends to let a little anger out and it seems to frighten some people.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Kai is a very uplifting person who can make anything calm. He can handle situations well and helps when people are arguing. I think that he could also be a little more strict on people just so they learn.
Do you see him/her in game often?: I do see him in game sometimes and when he is he roleplays amazingly. He adds a level of skill that most of us couldn't image and get's along well with everyone Ic (unless the role calls other wise ^^').
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: He assigns roles, very fairly, and RPs to the best of his level very kind when it comes to new people and likes to help out. If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 8.5-9.Kai is a very nice kind person who helps out everyone. I believe her could work on being a bit more strict on some things. For the most part he displays great GMing skills and plays like a true player.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Very. one of teh cheeriest brits i know. can be snappy attimes but who isnt, also has more patience teh most when it comes to beginers.
Do you see him/her in game often?: not as much, proboly because he's in brtain and wen these games get hosted its usually already in the evening for him.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: says hi? i dunno... this question is wierd...
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: as ive said before i refuse to rate people. there not objects there people... but i'll talk about why there good at tehre jobs. Kaibura is a great host because he ahs a 0 idiot policy. wich is amazing. he is creative, smart and knows how to make teh game more interesting.

Staff Name:Aki
Is he/she a respectful person?: Very
Does he/she have a good attitude?: yeah
Do you see him/her in game often?: more than amost anyone.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: the question is stillw ireed and confusing so i wont answer it.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: again i refuse to rate people. Aki is a great Gm cause she's mostof teh time to get rid of the ever increasing idiots.. She has a temper but who wouldnt when they haveto deal with peopel like us all day. also has a 0 iddiot polocy. and knows who teh ghsotbusters are and in my book that should be a qualification.

Is he/she a respectful person?: Respectful? usually. Nice? wouldnt count on it.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: yeah, it jsut takes some getting used to.
Do you see him/her in game often?: yes
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: see otehr answers to this question.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?:Refsue toate people. Zarkus can seem loud, rude and cold. whick is all fair descriptions of him, buthe's a good GM cause he has teh iron fist of manliness. he is helpfull when he's actually paying atention and takes part in the rp alot which i think its a good thing for gm's to do, since it doesnt intimidate normal palyers as much.

P.S since i was bullied into filling this out... dont even botehr tryig to correct my spelling/gramar.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Iron fist of manliness... 10/10 comment right thar.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakumo Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 am

Is he/she a respectful person?: I say Zarkus is a respectful person, AT TIMES. I'm not going to lie, but we have had our minor differences.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Zarkus has a BADASS attitude, but I think he MAY have a good attitude.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Yeah, but he is usually playing Duel Monsters Unlimited more than Death Note: Online.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: They sometimes, roleplay, or play DMU.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: Probally a 6.7, He is good at modding and helping but sometimes he just needs to gets off DMU drugs, and take some DNO drugs.

Is he/she a respectful person?: Absolutley. He greets everyone in a nice way, and one of the most respectful people I have ever met.
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Um, I have never seen his attitude, since I have never seen him roleplay in a while, but in OOC, I guess.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Maybe, I am probally barely on when he is.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: Roleplay and do such other.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: Maybe 8.9, he probally has more experience thn Zarkus and Aki, because he seems to have more intelligence.

Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes. Except when she is mad, and starts yelling at th "newbs".
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Probally. In IC maybe, OOC Yes.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Every day. She is the only one on DNO that really hosts alot.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: Assigns roles, go to her "Aki Cave", and usually roleplays.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 6.5, Because just like Xiar's, her RL emotions get in the way of her hosting, or moderating, but Overall, she is a good GM.

Last edited by Haruhi on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yakumo
Yakumo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Kaibura actually has been playing about half as long as I have.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Attitude is for OOC, ofc.. It has nothing to do with roleplaying, I have no idea why you'd assume that.
And he doesn't have more experience, Mistick; but he does seem to be the MVP among the GMs..
But you also have it wrong. I mean, when they're online, do they do their job, or just laze around AFK? Not 'how do they greet you'...

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Kaibura is capable of capturing the heart of most women and some men. Coupled with that fact and the fact that he's already highly intelligent and has good judgement makes for one hell of a GM.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by heartxbrokenxbree Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Is he/she a respectful person?: Yes
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Yes, she is the sweetest GM in my opinion.
Do you see him/her in game often?: Yes she is on more times then other.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: She is polite, she waits and hands out roles. And she doesn't only give roles to people she already knows; she is Fair and doesn't pick favorites most of the time.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 10, She is the best one that i have seen so far. For all the reason i've already said. Also, she bans people who need it and unbans people if they have been for a long time.

Is he/she a respectful person?: He is funny
Does he/she have a good attitude?: Most of the times, he is one of the stricter GMs
Do you see him/her in game often?: Yes, he is the one i see second most often.
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: He sometimes joins the roleplay after the roles are picked, he bans the people needing banning and inforces the rules strictly.
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 8, he is over all a good GM, he inforces the rules but i think he kinda picks favorites when he chooses roles. I still wouldn't want him off the staff.

Staff Name: Kai
Is he/she a respectful person?: I don't know.. he seems nice enough
Does he/she have a good attitude?: From what i've seen
Do you see him/her in game often?: No, I've only seen him on often as of recently, he used to only come on once in a great while, or just not talk in OOC
What does he/she do when you see him/her?: Usually just talks with his friends in OOC, he inforces Bans though, I couldn't give a good review for him now since i havn't seen him much
If you could rate this GM 1~10, what would it be, and why?: 7, from what i've seen so far, he seems like a really good GM but like i said, I havn't seen him enough to tell for sure.

heartxbrokenxbree
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down