DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions topic

+2
Zen Rengeki
Wamiji*
6 posters

Go down

My suggestions topic Empty My suggestions topic

Post by Wamiji* Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Beyond Birthday role
i think there should be an BB for those who don't know who he is he is the the killer in the BB L.A case he's real name was Beyond Birthday no joke.but the only problem i have with this idea is that it was set in L.A and happend before Kira started killing.thing he or she would have is knife,gun,hideout,and can make any kind of muder he want's and can make it look like a suicide,and when he kill more blood come's out than a normal death.

Shinigami world
there should be a shinigami world description:mostly gray and black,and a NPC king and a teloport from the human world to shinigami world and no human's should not be able to use it read my post i made before if you die with a death note....

FBI role
Should be an FBI no sure if there where any in death note the anime but still i'm sure they where around some where but back to my suggestion i think the FBI should have gun,Fbi tower,fbi leader or presedent,should be able to find people like police and spk,and an fbi party would be fun.yeah i know it sounds just like the police force and SPK but there should be one since it would make it more realistic and rape penber from death note was a member of the FBI o yeah and they should have fake ID's

If you die with a death note
if you die and have a death note.....you should become a shinigami but can only stay in shinigami world and you do get a death note.like ryuk said who ever posses a death note can not go to heaven nor hell
Wamiji*
Wamiji*
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

My suggestions topic Empty Re: My suggestions topic

Post by Zen Rengeki Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:07 pm

First of all...it's Raye Penber. And I think this is a great idea. Don't know what K thinks though. She's currently working on an update.
Zen Rengeki
Zen Rengeki
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wamiji* Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 pm

yeah i new i spelled his name wrong and thank you for agreeing with me.i should make a poll for this subject
Wamiji*
Wamiji*
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Merged all of your topics together. Edit this one from now on.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm

"rape" made me lulz

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightness Dark Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:40 am

I like everything you said...if Kira 1 dies, and there is a Kira 2, then Kira 1 becomes a shini, and can't leave Shini world(Unless he/she found a "way" to get a second DN, and Drop it im a hole...(Random Teleporting Device to the map) When someone picks it up, then the shini can leave and be free....There should also(If you think about adding the hole of random teleporting) be block zones, so the DN doesnt end up in L's office...a cell, GM room, and things like that.
P.S. Very bord because no one is hosting DNT_T...I hate this new hosting thing ....(off topic)

Lightness Dark
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:06 am

Lightness Dark wrote:
P.S. Very bord because no one is hosting DNT_T...I hate this new hosting thing ....(off topic)
You and me both.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down