DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob

4 posters

Go down

Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob Empty Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob

Post by Alfogus Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Hello this is Alfogus and i would like to say that story(anti fun) is a big noob he bannd me from his server because i was L and i loaded when i died becase that ryuzaki killed me with his gun. I know it is bad to load after you die but WTF kira wasent doing anything and ryu was killing people and i killed him once and he loaded and he didnt get bannd and when i went back on he killed 3 or 4 more times when went to jail him he was a bitched about it and some one from the fucken mob toke my key when i died ny ways he kills me again and i reload and some one says i died like 6 times then story bannds me withot question like a jack ass.so the main moral of the story is that Story is a noob and a jackass
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob Empty Re: Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:02 pm

alfogus wrote:Hello this is Alfogus and i would like to say that story(anti fun) is a big noob he bannd me from his server because i was L and i loaded when i died becase that ryuzaki killed me with his gun. I know it is bad to load after you die but WTF kira wasent doing anything and ryu was killing people and i killed him once and he loaded and he didnt get bannd and when i went back on he killed 3 or 4 more times when went to jail him he was a bitched about it and some one from the fucken mob toke my key when i died ny ways he kills me again and i reload and some one says i died like 6 times then story bannds me withot question like a jack ass.so the main moral of the story is that Story is a noob and a jackass

You are saying it all wrong i never died and you jailed from afar so i told you to do it right then i wasnt killing people all the time i RPed it all everyone kept taking my key and gun and i kidnapped Watari and and a whole bnuch of other people becouse i was M i was gong to make an offer with L i give him watari for 3000yen the same as i did with STV host but STV host got a hold of a gun and we had a shoot off Mafai base was really bloody so many tried to kill me i won them all.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob Empty Re: Well heres something you all could read that involves a noob

Post by Alfogus Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Ryuzaki Devils Angel wrote:
alfogus wrote:Hello this is Alfogus and i would like to say that story(anti fun) is a big noob he bannd me from his server because i was L and i loaded when i died becase that ryuzaki killed me with his gun. I know it is bad to load after you die but WTF kira wasent doing anything and ryu was killing people and i killed him once and he loaded and he didnt get bannd and when i went back on he killed 3 or 4 more times when went to jail him he was a bitched about it and some one from the fucken mob toke my key when i died ny ways he kills me again and i reload and some one says i died like 6 times then story bannds me withot question like a jack ass.so the main moral of the story is that Story is a noob and a jackass

You are saying it all wrong i never died and you jailed from afar so i told you to do it right then i wasnt killing people all the time i RPed it all everyone kept taking my key and gun and i kidnapped Watari and and a whole bnuch of other people becouse i was M i was gong to make an offer with L i give him watari for 3000yen the same as i did with STV host but STV host got a hold of a gun and we had a shoot off Mafai base was really bloody so many tried to kill me i won them all.
well i guess but story still bannd me with out question and thas pretty noobish and i am still pised so in my mind story will aways be a noob
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 pm

Eh, me a noob? You have it all wrong, you reloaded after you died four times. I had several people tell me this when I came back from Afk, I do not support those whom relogg four times after death. Even if Kira wasn't doing anything that gives you the permission to actually be a noob? No. You have Ten more minutes till you can come back on my server.

~ Zero tolerance.

I've set my warnings after I picked roles.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Story wrote:Eh, me a noob? You have it all wrong, you reloaded after you died four times. I had several people tell me this when I came back from Afk, I do not support those whom relogg four times after death. Even if Kira wasn't doing anything that gives you the permission to actually be a noob? No. You have Ten more minutes till you can come back on my server.

~ Zero tolerance.

I've set my warnings after I picked roles.
Its your server anyway, You can do what you like within a point

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfogus Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm

any ways story is an ass hole thats all now everyone shut up
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down